The Medicine Is Working!

iVillage Member
The Medicine Is Working!
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 8:03pm

Thank you Jesus!  The medicine the doctor gave me to stop my contractions is working!  It's so weird going from having constant contractions for 5 weeks, to having none!  I am very sad that I'm only able to control the contractions for a week, though!  Maybe the high risk doctor will be able to give me something else next Thursday.  Smile

Oh, and the private message feature to the board has been messed up.  If you have recieved numerous messages from me then, I'm sorry!  Undecided  I really can't tell if they have sent.  

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 11:58pm

That's great news!  I tried to comment on your other post, but I don't think it ever went through...

Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 12:59am

I just checked, and your comment did not go through.  It's ok though.  Smile  This change on the board has been hard on all of us I think.  You should see if you have a Private Message from me.  I tried to send one to everyone.  Please let me know if you did not recieve it.  Wink

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 2:17am
That is great news!!! On the other thing. I don't even have private messages anymore. I am so frustrated at this point. I come here because this is my sanity. If I am upset about something, I can almost always read about someone else's similar situation and get reassurance! This sucks. I cannot even sign in.
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 7:27am

Awesome news Mary!!!  Glad the contractions have stopped.  Laughing

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 9:01am

Thank you Ladies!  It is great to be contraction free for a few days!  I have to keep reminding myself that I'm on bed rest.  LoL  I want to go for a walk, clean, and work on the nursey!  

Brandonsmommy, I understand when you say this is your sanity!  I really don't like being able to not comment on threads.  If I didn't feel so close to you all, I would have been done with iVillage from the day of the change!  

I really hope they get the board fixed faster.  It is taking forever!  

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 5:27pm

Yay! That is great news! I don't know your history but have you tried progesterone to keep from having contractions? My bff had to take meds with all 4 of her pregnancies and used progesterone shots with the last. She was pg the longest with that one. She would also take another med...procardia?...to help stop them if they got going. I hope they are able to figure out something to help after this week is over!

Amy

Mason, Dylan, Logan

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 5:05pm

Everyone needs to find our group on the "face" of the "book!"  A few of us are there already.    ....March 2013 Expecting Club.....  Wink

I carried all my babies full term, so I'm not eligle for p-shots.  :(  At this point, I wouldn't mind giving myself a shot if it would help me keep her in longer!  lol        

wouwouldn't mind giing myself