Not sick yet...

iVillage Member
Not sick yet...
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 2:32am

I'm not quite 6 weeks yet, and I know I should remember when I started feeling nauseous/sick with DD, as she's only 9 months old, but I really can't remember!  And aside from being tired and getting REALLY winded when I run, I really don't have any other severe symptoms.

I hope everything is ok, and I'm not making something out of (literally) nothing.  I feel like I shouldn't feel this good.  Anyone else?  (I fully realize anyone who is already experiencing m/s may throw BIG ROTTEN tomatoes at me for saying this!...sorry.) :smileywink:

Tina Mom of 3 boys and a daughter on the way!
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 2:47am
You'd better duck because here comes the tomato :-)
Just kidding.

Did you have m/s with all your pregnancies? This is a first for me. I never had any symptoms with my DD's, except gas and my missed period. Ahh, those were the days. Now I feel nauseous all the time. It hit right before the 6 week mark for me.

Maybe you're going to get lucky this time around :-)
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 3:02am
LOL

I had a lot of nausea with my boys but didn't actually vomit very much, but I was really sick with my daughter, up till the middle of the second trimester. I even vomited when I was pg with her, sometimes more than once a day. Here's hoping I am just lucky this time around...but I am betting it is just early yet.
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 2:56pm
I ad sour stomach with my first son. I don't remember when it started though. I am 6 weeks today and other then a few days of sore boobies and a couple semi tired days I have no other signs. I actually POAS this morning just to reaffirm I was still prego!

Cassie 

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 4:39pm
Welp. I was nauseous yesterday and am a little bit today too, so I guess I jumped the gun!!!
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 5:04pm
I had no sickness w my son. So far all the same symptoms I had w him. Hungry, tired and sore breasts. Also heartburn but not sick yet. But I still could get it. Hoping I am lucky twice.

David Nicholas 12/5/09
Expecting a GIRL 3/23/13

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 1:13pm

I'm at 7 weeks 3 days and as of yet, no m/s!  I've had occasional smell & texture aversions and nausea, but no vomiting.  I was a bit worried since my mom had horrible m/s with both my sister and I, but a friend said she didn't have any m/s with her 3 kiddos.  I've def got sore boobs and am constantly hungry, thirsty, and tired.  FX'd that we both remain m/s free!  (And that others are relieved of theirs soon too!)

Picture1