Spotting a little....

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Spotting a little....
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 6:05pm
I have been spotting a little the past few days. Not red.... Not even really brown.... It's more like light brownish pink almost flesh color. Sorry if this is TMI but it is only when I wipe. The discharge is stringy and mucousy. What is this? I hope it doesn't mean a mc is happening! I go on Friday for my first appt... I am so anxious!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 2:50am
Try not to stress too much Sarah. What you're describing sounds like old blood mixed with mucus. It could be from anything. Sex, straining, implantation, etc. Hang in there and KUP on your doctor's appointment.

Lindsay
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 2:56pm

I hope it's nothing! (((HUGS)))

Signature by layton_mama08 on Si

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 3:59pm

i just went to the bathroom and found the same it was only when i wiped and it was a creamy brown of course i called my doc asap and they said if i wasnt cramping and it was only brown i should be fine its pretty normal. this might be tmi put i have been constipated and straining the last couple of days and havent had any cramps so im hoping all is well my doc said that if it gets worse and i have bad cramps to call back and they will get me in for a ultrasound to keep things out. I went to bed asap so im just hoping next potty visit i wont see anything. Ugh i hate worrying.

Melissa

Zander Aiden 8/30/05

Truce Aslan 4/15/09 new rd blinky