9 week appointment today...

iVillage Member
9 week appointment today...
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 8:35am

Can't believe its 9 weeks already???   I'm not too excited to drive an hour and half into the city today... I'm just so darn tired all the time.  But on the plus side, I'm hoping to shop for some maternity clothes while I'm there!  I gave away all my old ones and I'm leaving on a trip next week.  My jeans are definitely starting to get a little tight.

I don't think my doctor will probably do anything too exciting at this appointment.  It's the standard 1st appointment (although I've already had bloodwork and ultrasound done because of my history). 

So anyways... hoping for a good visit.  :smileyhappy:

Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 1:22am
So everything went well! Too early to listen for heartbeat with the Doppler, but my doc says my uterus is definitely growing. Got the routine breast exam, pap smear, etc.

Plus, they scheduled me 3 months worth of appointments and I already have a date for 20 week u/s! Yay!

The downside is I get to do the glucose early again because of my family diabetes history and my age. Really hoping I pass this time! Twice, I have had to go to the 3 hour test, but passed both of those.

Proud mama to 3 princesses... Anna Jubilee (6), Sadie Lael, (4) and Abigail Lo