NT Scan today

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
NT Scan today
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 6:53pm

Saw the nasal bone and the nuchal fold was 1.2mm (well within the acceptable range).  HB was 167.  Also measuring a few days ahead at 13w 2d when by lmp I am 12w6d...at 6w ultrasound I was measuring 2 days behind so this bean is on a mission to grow!  My BP was down as was my weight but I got tagged with the hyperemesis diagnosis again so this is not a surprise!  The baby was jumping around like it was in a Zumba class,  The tech and my doc had a hard time getting the measurements because of all the movement so we got a super long ultrasound session!  Oh, and because of the hyperemesis diagnosis my doc is pushing off my glucose test til 22 weeks.  Woohoo!  Had bloodwork done to start the quadscreen as well.  Next appt is in 3 weeks.  A good start to my weekend!!

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 8:42am

Congrats on the good measurement!!  I had mine this past Tuesday and my measurements were all within range too. Such a relief!  My little one was flip floping everwhere as well.  The NT scan seemed to last forever.  When he/she finally became still is when the tech needed her/him to move a bit to get the correct scan for the neck.  It took a bit of poking and prodding at that point...lol!  

I hope the hyperemesis eases up for you soon!  I can't even imagine!!!

BabyName Ticker