Yay!! I'm in! ;-)

iVillage Member
Yay!! I'm in! ;-)
Tue, 07-16-2013 - 2:55pm

My name is Brittany(23), DH(26) and we have a daughter who just turned 2 in April. We're so happy to be expecting #2. This was our first month actively trying and it worked. I pulled out all the tools this first try hoping it would work and it did. We used OPK's, Pre-seed, Soft cups, and I tempted. A lot right! But it worked so im happy. My husband and I are over the moon about our daughter being a sibling and having another child together. My last period was June 15th but according to when I ovulated im only 9 DPO and I'm due 3/30/14 :-))) I hope to meet you lovely ladies and share this wonderful experience. I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-17-2013 - 9:52am

Hi Brittany,

Congratulations on expecting your second child and welcome to the March 2014 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months! 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-23-2013 - 1:06pm

Congrats Brittany!  How exciting that you are expecting #2! Looking forward to getting ot know you during our pregnancies.  Welcome!