29 natural ways to get labor started..

iVillage Member
29 natural ways to get labor started..
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 11:35pm
I enjoyed reading these.. in the past I've tries a lot of these! Lol.. any "tricks" u didn't see listed?

With my last.. I actually hopped around the house.. lol.. I was desperate ok... LOL what r somethings u ladies have tried..?? did it work? Or r u like me.. your little one just wouldn't budge!
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 9:05am

LOL!! I was two weeks overdue with my first, and I tried EVERYTHING...we had as much sex as I could stand, I tried mowing the lawn on the riding mower on the most bumpy terrain I could find, I walked for miles and did squats in my living room and that boy still didn't move an inch!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 10:43am
Lol.. I've not bothered with the old wives tails this time around.. I have are Mexican till it bout burned a whole in my intestines, Chinese food, nipple stimulation, bumpy rides, walking.. lol.. nothing and I was 2weeks over due with my 1st.. I had started all these at 39 weeks.. lol.. didn't help.. I never heard of the "gallop" lol.. but we get desperate around 40 weeks and will try anything!!! Lol
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 5:04pm
When I was pregnant with my DD at 39 weeks I was barley 1cm and not effaced at all so the dr told me to drink lots of raspberry tea and have lots of sex. Lol. Neither worked. I was still the same at the next appt.