How is everyone feeling?

iVillage Member
How is everyone feeling?
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 9:03am
Just wondering how everyone is feeling.

My symptoms this time around are much milder than my first pregnancy. I don't have as many cravings and aversions, no breast pain, mildly tired, a little bloated, not too hungry or thirsty, memory is still here, etc. However, my emotions are really starting to go into overdrive. I'm so sappy I can barely stand it. I'm mostly feeling guilty about having to work and not being home with my son.

Also, I had a c-section last time and I get some pulling at night in my uterus area if I stretch too far, but that's the worst of it right now! Can't complain!
Jennifer - wife of Nate and mom of Wesley, a March 2010 Shamrocker. Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 10:45am

This is my first pregnancy, so I don't have much to compare to!

I've been pretty emotional lately as well (crying during holiday commercials! I'm terrible). I've had pretty good energy levels, M/S lasted about a week straight early on, then nothing. I did have that pulling in my abdomen when turning or twisting, but I've been told it's round ligaments stretching? I've been craving savory stuff, but I try to just eat healthy and not give into cravings tooo often. Right now my only complaint is gas!

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 4:42pm
My nausea is still hanging around, aversions to everything... headaches, heartburn... sore nipples, and exhausted.

photo VBsiggy_zps6a15f198.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 10:39am
I am still waiting for the glowy part to start. The nausea is finally tapering off and now it is mostly just acid reflux. I've been having headaches daily and since my uterus started to pop out something is sitting on my sciatic nerve, which is making standing for more than 10 minutes for walking very painful. I get intense pins and needles in my right leg and can't walk well when it happens.

This is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it too. I think I am a little sad/depressed that I haven't been feeling better and able to enjoy being pregnant because I know this will be my one and only pregnancy and I so want to be the happy, glowy pregnant lady rather than the bitchy, miserable pregnant lady!

I will be happy when I feel the baby move and it feels more like I'm actually expecting, in some ways (emotionally) I don't think it's really sunk in yet.
Cheryl, Mom to 3 year old Aeryn via adoption, TTC since 2003 and finally pregnant via Donor Egg!
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 5:12pm
I've been feeling queasy pretty often. I haven't actually thrown up but sometimes I wish I would just to get it over with and feel better. Most days I end up burping all day. This last week has had some better days and I'm 13 weeks now so I am hoping this is about over. I've been having quite a bit of pulling ligaments, but no biggie. I didn't have any symptoms besides being tired with my first. I haven't been too tired this time around though. I am definitely ready for some smooth sailing through the second trimester... Fingers crossed.
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 5:14pm

Cans25,

If you are having sciatica, I highly recommend going to a chiropractor.

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 4:23am
Exhausted. I thought it was hard being pregnant with Gabriela because I had Adriana...

It doesn't even compare to how hard it is to be pregnant with #3 when having 2 toddlers. Eek. If I could drink....lol. And it's Thanksgiving week which means it's even more chaotic.

Natasha
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 3:28pm
I'm finally getting past the morning sickness, though it does pop up here and there. The aversions have stuck around though, and I really struggle to eat enough because nothing ever sounds good. And I am tired. Constantly tired. But overall, I am beginning to feel better!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 10:53pm

I am FINALLY starting to feel better!!! I still throw up every morning but the exhaustion is finally starting to subside, I have completey stopped my Zofran Rx! I get pretty snappy and emotional at times but hey, what can you expect. I can't wait to feel the baby start moving around!

April-1.jpg April - Scrapblog picture by lilmamaof32008