June Roll call

iVillage Member
June Roll call
Sat, 06-02-2012 - 3:54pm

Hello mammas! June is here, so we should all have babies now, right? :smileywink:

Who is all here and who is still waiting to meet their precious little one? 

Your Name:

Due Date/Baby birth date:

Baby Name:

Stats (height, weight etc)

Do you want to share anything about yourself? What part of the world do you live in?  What do you do for a living? Do you have a big family or are you just beginning? 

Thanks so much to all of you  for "waking" this board up, I love how busy it has become :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 1:05pm

Your Name: Jules

Due Date/Baby birth date: Due May 13th, born May 23rd

Baby Name: Aurora Mae

Stats (height, weight etc) at birth she was 7lbs 1oz, 19in. At her last appt on Tuesday (2 weeks) she was back up to 7lbs 1oz and she measured 19.5in.

We live in Massachusetts, and DH and I are both in the Army (DH is National Guard Infantry and I'm Reserve, Behavioral Health). Aurora is our first! So far we couldn't be happier, not accounting for sleep!:smileywink: We are exclusively BF which has been quite challenging but we're starting to find our rhythm. Latching wasn't the issue, it was convincing the little piranha not to chomp!! Otherwise, I've been healing well and I'm itching for the green light to get active again!

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 4:21pm
oh jules, Leah bites to.. all my kids did! Leah is my worst about it though! glad breastfeeding is going so well for you.. leah will actually growl and lunge at my breast.. my dh and kids think its the funnest thing.. she is my best eater as well.. lol..