Just a stress release...

iVillage Member
Just a stress release...
Sun, 11-13-2011 - 9:51am

I haven't been on the board in a couple weeks. The last few weeks have been especially trying. We are closing on our new house and moving on Wednesday. There are so many stressors with that.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-13-2011 - 12:04pm

I hope things calm down for you soon so you can sit back and relax :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-17-2011 - 12:53pm

I hope things calm down for you soon! That is alot going on, for sure!

Maybe you can take sometime for yourself and do something fun to get your mind off everything. Remember the most important thing is to take care of yourself! Also think about the big picture, I try to say to myself, "Is that going to matter five years from now?" and put things in perspective.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 12:06pm

It's so great you are trying to think of the positive despite the stressful time you are going through. Good luck, and yes you should do something extremely fun when you are done moving. Maybe planning for a weekend or a few days vacation can give you a motivation to finish what you have to do so you can enjoy your stress-free time :)

Good luck and hang in there.

pregnancy due date
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 10:39pm
Wow, you have a lot going on right now! No doubt you are stressed! ((hugs)) it is great that you have such a great support system, and I hope you can find some time to decompress (think massage and pedicure ;) soon! Hang in there momma, it will get better soon :)
Photobucket