Manic Monday :)

iVillage Member
Manic Monday :)
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 8:47am

Happy Monday, Ladies!

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

What is on your plate this week?

Are you looking forward to anything specific?

Any new or interesting developments in your pregnancy you want to share?

Have a great day :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 8:53am

Happy Monday, Ladies!

How was your weekend? Pretty good, Saturday was a good cleaning day as DH took the boys to the city to pick up a cow that we bought, and yesterday we spent with my mom, going out for lunch and visiting on her deck, sooo nice to relax!

Did you do anything fun? Just going out for lunch and taking the kids to the park, it was a nice treat not to have to cook :)

What is on your plate this week? I get to have my baby tomorrow!! Today I am going to finish up all the tiny prep work for

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 10:33am
How was your weekend? Awful. I got a call Saturday morning at 4am that my grandma had passed away.

Did you do anything fun? Well Saturday night I made a dinner for DH birthday and Sunday my mil had cake for his birthday. But my heart and mind were just not there.

What is on your plate this week? Today we have the viewing for my grandma and tomorrow is the funeral. And on top of dealing with all that we are in the middle of a huge snowstorm. My electricity is flickering as I'm typing this. Then on Wednesday DD has dance, Thursday I have my 37 week checkup and Friday I babysit.

Are you looking forward to anything specific? No, in fact I'm not looking forward to the next 2 days at all! :(

Any new or interesting developments in your pregnancy you want to share? No everything is still the same. Scheduled c section may 8. And I have not had any labor signs or anything.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 12:01pm

I am so very sorry for you loss, Brownbib ((HUGS)) I can't imagine how hard it is to lose someone so close to you.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 2:03pm
I'm so sorry brownbib.. I know how awfull it feels to lose your grandparents.. I adored my memaw.. I was devasted when we lost her. Hang in there and I'm thinking of u..
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 4:57pm

So sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma!

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."  

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 5:09pm

Happy Monday, Ladies!

How was your weekend?

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."