Manic Monday

iVillage Member
Manic Monday
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 9:11am

How was your weekend?

What is on your plate this week?

How much longer on your "countdown"?

Are you having any strange dreams, cravings, or nesting impulses?

Have a great Monday :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 9:42am

How was your weekend? Good.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 10:58am
How was your weekend? Weekend was fabulous! On Saturday I went to the salon and got my hair cut and also had a manicure/pedicure. It was so nice and felt amazing! Then my DH,DD and I all went out to dinner and did some shopping. We also took DD to our local farm store so she could see the baby ducks and chicks. She LOVED them. Then on sunday we went to church and to my aunt and uncles surprise anniversary party. After that we came home and relaxed. It was a nice day so we played outside and went for a walk to our pound we have.

What is on your plate this week? LOTS! Today I have my 36week appointment and I start going every week at this point. Tuesday our ladies group at church is making baby blankets. Wednesday DD is getting a haircut and has dance class. And on Thursday and Friday I babysit two kids. Mix all that in with cleaning, laundry, and getting ready for baby makes for a crazy week!

How much longer on your "countdown"? 3 more weeks!

Are you having any strange dreams, cravings, or nesting impulses? Kinda nesting- I just want everything to be cleaned and organized but having a hard time finding the energy.

Have a great Monday :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 11:00am
Threetimes -I cannot believe you only have 8 days left! I'm a little jealous! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see more babies being born! :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 11:42am
How was your weekend? Stressful because of hormons, but did manage to go out to eat with the boys.. my 2 year old wasn't the best child.. but we managed.. took the boys to toys r us and the park... let them have some fun before baby gets here..

What is on your plate this week? Meal preperations, cleaning and organization, grocery shopping, did I mention house cleaning???? Lol

How much longer on your " countdown"?? 10 days left!!!!! And I can't wait to get her out!!! I'm Soooo over hormons making me crazy and Potty runs, and being extremly uncomfortable!!! 10 days!!!!!

Are you having any strange dreams, cravings, or nesting impulses? Bizzare dreams and cravings yes.. nesting, that would be a big NO! Lol.. I dreamed last night my baby was born with 3 heads and she grew up to an adult male in a day.. with beards and flannel shirts and all, and my baby hated me and kept trying to kill me.. who dreams up this stuff?? Lol and, my friend did her excercise in white high heals.. ??? Just goofy dreams all night long! Oh, I also went to prison for eating cheetos and peanut butter.. got 10 years for it.. lol

Have a great day ladies!!!!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 3:43pm

How was your weekend?

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."  

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 9:48am

Those are some CRAZY dreams!!!! I find it very disturbing when I wake from things like that, and have a hard time convincing myself that some of it wasn't real, that is how vivid it feels!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 9:53am

less than a month is NO time at all, I hope it goes fast for you :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 12:52pm

That's mostly what I get frustrated by...the extras so I try not to stress too much about not getting to it.

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."