Really hoping I don't have 6 + more weeks of this...

iVillage Member
Really hoping I don't have 6 + more weeks of this...
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 8:46pm

Just need to vent. I feel like crap. I know lots of us do. I'm so thankful that I am pregnant, so I don't want to complain too much. But man, I barely got off the couch all weekend and ate a limited, random assortment of foods. We had a workday today so I was glad not to have students, but I am not looking forward to a day full of teaching tomorrow. I'm so tired and oh so nauseous. Okay, my pity party is now over. :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I have been able to keep my m/s under control for all 3 of my pregnancies so as not to tip people off, but seriously wondering if I will be this time. Maybe it's my age getting me! LOL. But feel like a wimp this time and honestly have with the other 3, but don't ever remember it until I get prego again;)

This is as I'm sitting here at my desk drinking my Diet Dr. Pepper and eating saltines.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member

I feel ya! I almost puked today! Like full on gagging! I just tell myself I don't have time to puke and try to move on! I've been able to only eat garbage. It sucks. I want to be able to eat chicken and veggies again. I find when I'm super tired, it's worse, like right now. I couldn't sleep last night. Blech.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

My m/s has hit it's absolute worst.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I feel absolutely rubbish too.

iVillage Member

Yesterday I officially started throwing up:(

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
I totally understand! I have been sick with all 3 of my prior pregnancies and just suffered through but THIS pregnancy I couldn't take it, I couldnt even function so I called my dr. and he ordered me Zofran. I was desperate and it has worked wonders! Its unbelievable how much it has worked. I would recommend it to anyone who is suffering severely

April-1.jpg April - Scrapblog picture by lilmamaof32008

iVillage Member
On your honeymoon?! Oh that really would be a bummer! I feel for you.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Thank you so much for this discussion! I wanted to vent soooo bad!

pregnancy due date
iVillage Member

Oh my goodness... I wish I could just throw up and get it over with, I'd probably feel so much better!!

iVillage Member
Oh no! I sure hope I'm at my peak right now. If I start getting more sick I don't know what i'd do! I already wish I would just throw up and feel better. Sadly I don't except for maybe first thing in the mornings and blah.
 BabyFruit Ticker