So were Expecting..

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
So were Expecting..
Sat, 08-18-2012 - 2:42am

Hi im the DAD, we are expecting pretty soon and of course we want to start looking for strollers. Who knows if there will be on in the Baby shower Gifts. If we have to start looking  does anyone have any suggestions on a dependable and sturdy brand ? Thanx and much obliged. :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-19-2012 - 11:26am

Hi! Great question :smileyhappy:  Unfortunately I am not much help because we have been using the same stroller since our first child (and Connor is our fourth!) so they probably don't even make that style anymore.  For what it is worth, it is a Graco and it came with the car seat and base as well.  It has held up pretty much perfectly over the last seven years and I use it quite often, even on gravel roads to take my babies for walks.  I specifically looked for a Victorian style stroller with inflatable tires and shocks for a smoother ride and none of my babies have ever been uncomfortable in it.  Good luck!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 10:01pm
I am on my 2nd child with my graco stroller.. I have never had any issues with it.. its a stroler car seat Congo with a base for your car.. my cousin had a jeep brand and said she like it a lot.. but.. id say if momma to be has an idea of what she already wants, let her have it!!! Lol good luck..