TGIF!!

iVillage Member
TGIF!!
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 8:49am

Happy Friday!!

How was your week?

What is on your plate for the weekend?

Are you doing anything exciting or newsworthy?

Have you seen or going to see any movies that are worth recommending?

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 8:54am

Happy Friday!!

How was your week? It was pretty good, but It went by SOOO fast!

What is on your plate for the weekend? Today I have to serve lunch at ODS's school and then probabaly clean my kitchen, tomorrow I am going to catch up on the little things like a few loads of laundry, rounding up weeds in my flower bed, etc, Sunday will probably be a relaxing day with DH (hopefully!) and then we are staying in a hotel on Monday evening to go to the hospital first thing Tuesday :smileysurprised:

Are you doing anything exciting or newsworthy? Don't think so, I had considered taking the older two kids to see "the Lorax" on Saturday but it depends on DH's schedule and who could keep little DS, so I am not sure just yet.

Have you seen or going to see any movies that are worth recommending? the last movie I saw was "the Hunger Games" which I really enjoyed.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 9:51am

how was your week? i was extermly emotional all week.. and it sucked... i hate when im not rational...other then that nothing, my little brother will be happy to know that my dh bought me a new laptop so little brother, who is 22 by the way.. lol ges

t to keep my old one... which is a nice one... so he will be happy.. yes..

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 9:57am

oops, id dont know how i keep posting on accident..

what is on your plate for the weekend?

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 10:43am
How was your week? It was very busy and went very fast. I'm so glad it is Friday!!!

What is on your plate for the weekend? Tomorrow I'm going grocery shopping hoping to stock up on everything we need laundry det. soap, tp etc. I'm also going groceries to make DH birthday dinner on Monday night.
Are you doing anything exciting or newsworthy?
Have you seen or going to see any movies that are worth recommending?
Have a great weekend!
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 10:51am
Sorry it posted somehow without me doing it... Anyhow let's try this again! Mommaleslie looks like the same thing happened to you!

How was your week? It was very busy and went very fast. I'm so glad it is Friday!!!

What is on your plate for the weekend? Tomorrow I'm going grocery shopping hoping to stock up on everything we need laundry det. soap, tp etc. I'm also going groceries to make DH birthday dinner on Monday night. And on Sunday we have church and then a family picnic with DH family.

Are you doing anything exciting or newsworthy? Nope just relaxing!

Have you seen or going to see any movies that are worth recommending? Last movie we saw was "the vow" we went for valentines day. It was good. I felt bad for DH because it was a total chick flick!
Have a great weekend!
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 3:33pm

Happy Friday!!

How was your week?

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."