Weight loss thread - how's it going?

iVillage Member
Weight loss thread - how's it going?
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 11:00am

Haven't checked in for a while, how are you weight loss goals coming?  I sort of hit a wall this month, having lost no pounds, only about two inches in the whole month. I reevaluated my approach and came to the conclusion that I wasn't eating ENOuGH calories, and needed to drink more water.  In the last week of adding more protein, upping my calorie intake to 1300 (from 1200) and drinking wayyy more water, I lost three pounds this week!! I am very happy, and hoping I can keep it up and start losing again :smileyhappy:  I still have at least 25 pounds to my goal weight, but would be happy with 20 at this point. I only have six weeks till my surgery, and only a month after that before my trip, so I am going to have to be diligent....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 4:29pm

Good job! Keep up the good work and I'm sure you can reach all those goals.

I finally head back home on Wednesday so I am rejoining my gym as of Friday. I haven't been home in so long that it's insane. I miss home, I miss family time, and I miss the quiet! I can't wait to get back on track with working out!

Natasha
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 10:53am
It's going really well for me! Weight watchers is really working for me! I've lost about 15lbs do far! Id like to loose About 20 more. I'm working out as well. I work out 3x a week. I LOVE the couch to 5k program. I'm jogging 20minutes at a time which may not seem like a lot but for me is awesome! And on September 1 (august is an insane month for me) i think I'm going to do the 30 Day shred on top of jogging. I'm excited to see the results. With everything going on working out is like my release. I love it. Keep up the great job ladies!
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 8:53am

Great job!! I have heard awesome things about the couch to 5K program :smileyhappy:  I also have the 30 day shred and have made it to level two, and it is also a really great workout.  I don't do it everyday because I really enjoy the release and relaxation of walking.  I have been doing pretty well with watching my diet and walking, and if I can keep up the routine till September, I should be 10pounds closer to my goal.  I probably won't be at my ideal weight for my trip, but I am just hoping for most of my clothes to fit for our pictures...

Photobucket