What do you think?

iVillage Member
What do you think?
Sun, 08-28-2011 - 6:43pm

I hate to be this person, but I am so confused!

We are TTC #2 and I am on what should be the day of my period after our first cycle TTC. For the last 2 weeks I have had major aching and pain in my boobs, I just in the last couple days started feeling dizzy and nauseous, I have had slight cramping and twinges in my pelvic area, all signs point to pregnant! However, I have taken upwards of 2 billion first response tests, all BFN!

The only thing I can think to explain it is that I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated, and this has been my first cycle without an IUD, so maybe my cycle is just longer than usual because the IUD is out? Is that possible? I am so confused, I feel so pregnant, and yet the tests keep telling me no. On a regular cycle I should be 14DPO, which makes me think that if I'm not getting BFP now, chances are I won't be this month?

Any ideas?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-28-2011 - 8:39pm

Oh gosh, I completely sympathize with how your feeling.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-28-2011 - 9:33pm

It really is torture! I am WAY too impatient for this. :) With DS1 it was an unplanned pregnancy so I didn't have to go through the 2WW, now I understand the pain. lol

I have pretty much used every kind of test there is. Mostly just the first response tests. I really can't come up with any other reason why my boobs would be so sore, I have never experienced that with pms. But, of course because I keep getting the negatives I keep trying to come up with other explanations. I even checked for lumps! ha! I've gone nuts! :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-29-2011 - 10:11am

Hugs! I could have written your post almost excatley!

I have all the "symptoms" also and keep getting a dang negative. I swear I am looking so hard for that extra line. However, I have been told that since I've stopped taking my birth control my body may be reacting to it which could be causing the sore boobs, nausea, ect. Also, I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm pregnant! Maybe syking myself out that I'm pregnant? This sucks honestly it seems like an eternity the thought of waiting again until next month.

Good luck to you!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-30-2011 - 4:11pm

So nice to know I'm not the only one!

I am officially one day late, and still getting BFN. Today I am feeling nauseous, and have had a headache since I woke up.

I don't understand. Clearly my body hates me and wants to see me suffer! lol!

Photobucket