Can y'all help me with something?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Can y'all help me with something?
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 12:10pm

I haven't been on iVillage since right after the new format. I have created a new account and I would like to do my siggy. I can't figure out how though haha.

Any suggestions for me??

Also, are there any big differences I should know ??

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 2:17pm

Hi there,

Welcome back to iVillage!

To add a signature, click on "Edit My Preferences" which you'll find on the right hand side of the board.  Once you've clicked on that, you'll find an area on the first page titled "Signature".  To add your siggy, paste the siggy HTML code there. 

If you are in need of a new siggy, please visit our Signature Showcase topic.  The ladies there are very talented and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out!

Signature Showcase- http://forums.ivillage.com/t5/Signature-Showcase/ct-p/iv-pssigshow

I hope that helps!!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 7:24am

Thank you very much :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 7:30am
This is really odd so maybe you could help me with this too. I created a whole new account and I am signed in as luckymamato5 but it replied with my old username and siggy. The main reason I have switched usernames is to start off new and because I didn't want any family members to pop in and see I'm posting here lol So, I don't know what is going on. I am going to try to delete that reply but I am not sure if I can.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 7:58am
That is odd! I'm glad that you gotten it straightened out. However, if you run into any problems in the future, please let me know.

photo snowsiggy.png