confused by new layout??

iVillage Member
confused by new layout??
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 2:25pm

Not loving this... How do I see reply's?? Also, what happened to siggy's and stuff?? Oh, and half the things I pull up have an error??

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 3:00pm

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that our tech team is working feverishly to work out some of the bugs you all have been experiencing (esp with the error messages and troubles replying to certain threads).  They are aware of the bugs and are working hard to get things up and running smoothly soon.

Regarding sig lines- you may need to add those again (that's what I had to do).  If you click on "Edit My Preferences" on the right side of the board page, you'll find an area where you can add to your sig line.  Good news is that we now have wysiwyg capabilities! 

CD Jessica will be updating message board fixes over on our iVillage Help topic. That topic is also a great place to leave any feedback/concerns/questions you may have.  Feel free to email me directly at pboards@mail.ivillage.com as well and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

iVillage Help- http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help

Thanks so much for your patience as we iron out all the kinks!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 2:39pm

Yes, I am very disappointed and hoping that this is a temporary glitch.  I got errors constantly and what's up with the unverified user thing?

Dyan

Due May 1, 2013 by ultrasound (April 27, 2013 by LMP)

Married DH 12/27/99

Mom to DD 9, DD 6, DS 3

PCOS; 4 miscarriages