ECHO..... ECho...... Echo

iVillage Member
ECHO..... ECho...... Echo
Wed, 11-14-2012 - 8:47pm

Anyone here????

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 8:32pm

I'm still here! iVillage hasn't been working for me, I kept checking back and the boards would either not load or give an error message when I'd try to view a post or reply to one. Grrr!

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow!!! :) I definitely look pregnant...probably mostly bloat/gas, but hey, everyone else doesn't really have to know that ;) The nausea is starting to go away, it's randomly comes on different days. I've been getting headaches though, have a small one right now actually. I'm almost always gassy lol, so even if I'm in the mood for sex, I have to kind of pick and choose when to do it! I'm still very sleepy all the time. I have to get up at 6:10am to get my son ready for school, so after I take him and get back home I have a small burst of energy, so I try to fold a little laundry or clean the kitchen, because I know that around 9am I'll be ready to be knocked out and take a long nap, almost until it's time to go pick him up at 2! I could probably sleep all day, if my body wouldn't get sore from laying! My hips and whole pelvic region gets sore from walking too much, laying too much, staying in the same position too long...I don't remember having that until the end when I was huge with my son's pregnancy! I get crazy hungry, like psyco woman hungry/need to eat NOW hungry! It creeps up on me sometimes very quickly! My skin is horrible...just HORRIBLE! I have a planet sized pimple right in the center of my chest that has been there for a long time! Along with tiny bumps on my chest and face, planet sized pimples on my chin too, those are probably due to PCOS, but have gotten much worse since being pregnant. Other than those things I think that's about it! I go back to the doctor at about 16 weeks on December 3rd for the AFP test and a checkup. Hope you ladies are doing okay. Sorry so long, like I said, I couldn't get on here to update through out the weeks :/

Aubrey

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 8:24am

It seemed okay at first.  I went out of town for a few weeks and then there was nothing!   It was a lot of fun back when I had my DD.  Sigh...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
Avatar for GenMichaelAshlinandBaby
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-15-2012 - 12:22pm

I'm still here!  Kinda missing all the activity with how the boards used to be like back when I had my little girl! 

I definitely check the boards everyday but I'm usually busy at work, home, plus today's my Ashlin's 7th birthday! 

Gen + Michael (06-30-05)

Big Sis Ashlin (11-15-05) & Baby #2 (05-08-2013)

Little one is growing!

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-15-2012 - 10:39am

I'm still here..still pregnant... Just takes my computer a little while to load up ivillage for some reason.. Plus, my kiddos still don't know I'm pregnant, so I basically have to sneak on this board :p  I know, I'm bad!! Still doing well.. hope that everybody else is too.. have my big u/s on dec.12 which is so exciting!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-15-2012 - 8:02am

It's been quiet around here lately!  Come out, come out, everyone!  Come share with us how you are doing with your pregnancies!  :)

photo snowsiggy.png