February Check in!

iVillage Member
February Check in!
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 2:01pm

Hello Ladies..anyone still lurking out there? I haven't really been on much lately. And the web keeps acting up..It's taken me 5 attempts to start this topic, so I will make this check in brief before my 19 month old wakes up!!

Name: Jennifer(goincrazymama4)

Due Date: May 8

Team blue/pink/or green: Blue

How are you feeling now?: Tired, haven't really had that 2nd trimester energy boost, heartburn getting worse and I'm having braxton hicks now :(

Have you bought much for baby yet?: Not really, already have everything except a swing and clothes..

Is this your last baby?: Yes, I will be getting a tubal after the birth..

Any vacations planned before baby gets here?: Not really..

Anything else to add?: Can't wait to get to the 3rd trimester, time flies, but I cannot wait to have some energy and see my little boy!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 9:02pm

Name: Aubrey (kadins_momma07)

Due Date: May 18th

Team blue/pink/or green: Blue

How are you feeling now?: Achy! My hips and whole pelvic area are always sore, lately my back has been a little sore, my feet kill me after walking for a while. I get sleepy easily and need a nap every day or I need to sleep in, but that only happens on the weekends. So I take my son to school and come back home and crash for about 3 hours! I have Braxton Hicks contractions sometimes, heart burn has picke dup more. It used to only be really greasy foods that set it off, now it's random things (I had tuna salad and crackers for lunch one day and that did it).

Have you bought much for baby yet?: Not really, although I'm dying to!! We are waiting to see what we get at my baby shower and also waiting on the tax refund. We did get his coming home outfit. We also got him 2 pairs of sweat pants and some Christmas jammies on clearance for next winter.

Is this your last baby?: No :) I can't say how many more we'll have, he will be our 2nd!

Any vacations planned before baby gets here?: If we get our tax money back in time, we are supposed ot be driving to Illinois (from Georgia) to visit my husbands family! (I'm going to FREEEEZE!!!) haha

Anything else to add?: It seems like time is flying by! I feel like I need to rush and get everything bought and put together and ready to go...when in reality I have until May! I just feel like i need to hurry and scramble to get it all done haha. Hopw you ladies are doing great! :)

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

Avatar for GenMichaelAshlinandBaby
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 10:05pm

I'm still out here, kinda, life has just been really busy and finally got moved.

Name: Gen

Due Date: May 8

Team blue/pink/or green: Pink

How are you feeling now?: Tired, huge, definitely looking very pregnant otherwise I feel pretty good. Have the usual aches and pains but nothing big,

Have you bought much for baby yet?: Yes, not much left to get, we have almost all the essentials - we had to buy everything again.

Is this your last baby?: Not sure but most likely yes.

Any vacations planned before baby gets here?: None

Anything else to add?:  No GD, Anemic and tired as all get out. Waiting on neurologists verdict on type of anesthesia for the birth.