Getting to Know You Questions!

iVillage Member
Getting to Know You Questions!
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 3:10pm

When are you due?

Do you have other children?

Have you experienced morning sickness?

Are you a morning person or a night person?

Were you named after anyone?

Do you have any hobbies?

Do you like to cook?

Have you ever met a famous person?

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What is your favorite color?

What is the last book you read?

Do you have a favorite television show?

What is your favorite movie?

photo snowsiggy.png

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 9:46am

When are you due? May 10th

Do you have other children? Yes, 5..DS 12, DD 11 (this week), DS 6, DD 4, DD 14 months...

Have you experienced morning sickness? I am starting to be queasy all day long, it gets worse when I'm hungry..

Are you a morning person or a night person? Is afternoon person an option..lol.. I don't like to get up right now, because my youngest dd isn't sleeping through the night yet, and I am ready for bed about 7pm!!

Were you named after anyone? No, but my middle name is passed from my mom, and I passed it to my youngest dd..

Do you have any hobbies? When I get the time I love to garden, paint, and craft work...

Do you like to cook? As long as my kiddos are not in the kitchen.. sometimes I love their help but our kitchen is kinda cramped right now..

Have you ever met a famous person? Just local news people, no one big..

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Not sure..nothing sounds good right now..though I generally like the brownie packed ones..or pralines and cream...

What is your favorite color? Mauve

What is the last book you read? Embarrassing but it was the Monster High series... I was prereading for my 11 yr. old DD.. :smileytongue:

Do you have a favorite television show? Like Face Off right now.. missing Modern Family, The Middle, Being Human, and The Walking Dead.. You can tell I like more of the horror stuff.. :smileyhappy:

What is your favorite movie? hmm.. don't really have one.. I guess you can say I don't have much time for non-kid ones.. and I haven't seen any that I can actually say were really good lately..

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 3:26pm

Nice to join you....

Do you have other children? - yes, 3 DS (14, 11, 9)

Have you experienced morning sickness? - a teensy bit but it wasn't an issue w/my others

Are you a morning person or a night person? - neither, I'm a 7am-9pm person :smileyvery-happy:

Were you named after anyone? - a character on a soap my mom watched

Do you have any hobbies? - cooking/gardening

Do you like to cook? - LOVE it, am actually in culinary school

Have you ever met a famous person? - McDreamy!!!

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? - choc chip

What is your favorite color? - yellow

What is the last book you read? - 50 Shades - all of 'em

Do you have a favorite television show? - not really

What is your favorite movie? - Mr. Holland's Opus

Mel :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 6:20pm

When are you due? On thebump.com, it says I'm due May 18th, the app on my phone says May 23rd..I go to the doctor this Tuesday, so I'll see what she says!

Do you have other children? Yes, a son who will be 5 this December!

Have you experienced morning sickness? Just mild nausea when I get too hungry. (so far, anyway)!

Are you a morning person or a night person? Ummm, neither! lol I love sleeping in if i can, and I'd go to bed early if I could, but my husband works lae a lot of nights so I like to stay up with him sometimes and spend some quality time.

Were you named after anyone? My name is Aubrey, my mom said she got it from an old song by Bread (I think). I love my name :smileyhappy:

Do you have any hobbies? Umm, as of now, mostly just eating, peeing, sleeping. Really though, I love photography :smileyhappy:

Do you like to cook? Yes! Even though sometimes new things don't turn out quite right, I sitll love it.

Have you ever met a famous person? We recently met Tinkerbell at Disney World!! (if that counts lol)

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? That's a tough one...there are several.

What is your favorite color? I have several of those too! My all time favorite is blue, although I'm falling in love with other colors too.

What is the last book you read? 50 Shades of Grey, and have just started readin the updated version of What to Expect When You're Expecting (and I want to see the movie!! I bet it's funny!)

Do you have a favorite television show? My guilty pleasure has got to be Roseanne!!! I will probably catch crap for that, but she's awesome :smileyhappy:

What is your favorite movie? I think my all time favorite is Pretty Woman,  there are a lot that I love though.

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-15-2012 - 11:43am

So far I haven't bursted out in tears, sometimes I get the feeling of wanting to cry during certain shows or movies though. I've been wanting to see this movie since I heard it was being made haha, so once I watch it, if I cry or want to cry, I'll follow up with you and see if it was at the same part lol. It comes out at Blockbuster this coming up Tuesday so I'll be watching it the first week it's out, hopefully!

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-16-2012 - 8:57pm
When are you due?
I'm not sure I don't have a regular period

Do you have other children?
I have a 3 year old DD

Have you experienced morning sickness?
Not yet but I have heartburn that last all day

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am an afternoon person

Were you named after anyone?
My aunt gave me my name Gayon

Do you have any hobbies?
I love to play tennis

Do you like to cook?

Not realy but I love to eat

Have you ever met a famous person?

My cousin is a music producer in London and I was sitting in his living room and Jay Z walkes in I almost died. He was going to perform with him the next night at a club.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I don't like ice cream

What is your favorite color?
Orange

What is the last book you read?

Courting Justice by Brenda Jackson

Do you have a favorite television show?

Son's of Anarchy

What is your favorite movie?
The Count of Monte Cristo
 preview image
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 5:28pm

When are you due?   5-19-13

Do you have other children? Hailey was born 5-11-10

Have you experienced morning sickness? Not yet. Fingers crossed. Had HG last time and don't want to go through that again!

Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither, I love to sleep anytime I can! :smileyhappy: 

Were you named after anyone? No

Do you have any hobbies? Not really, just staying at home with my baby!

Do you like to cook? Yes

Have you ever met a famous person? Not that I can remember

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate

What is your favorite color? Green

What is the last book you read? 50 Shades

Do you have a favorite television show? Days of our lives! :smileyhappy: I know, pathetic!

What is your favorite movie? Top Gun

Casey

DH (31) and me (29). Have been together since June 2001, Mar
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 9:06am

Wow..just have to say..what is up with the 50 Shades of Grey thing?..lol.. Am I the only pregnant woman on here that hasn't read/heard about it... Admittedly I don't have much time for reading, but still..wow to the sheer amount that listed it on here!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 3:54pm

Sooo, we watched it (yes my husband actually sat and watched it with me), he kept calling it corny and I sort of have to agree with him...I mean, really, a small sneeze and POP there's the baby?  I cried when the girl had the miscarriage, and I wanted to cry at another part, but honestly I don't remember which part LOL! It was an okay movie, so glad we didn't pay to see it in the theater though.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:02pm

Wow, it's great to see so many big families on this board!

When are you due?  May 18

Do you have other children?  Brett 8, Grace 5, Emily 1.5, and step-daughter Jessica 12

Have you experienced morning sickness?  All day nausea, but I don't throw up

Are you a morning person or a night person?  Morning

Were you named after anyone?  My middle name is my Mother's

Do you have any hobbies?  I'm a Pinterest freak - so I love cooking, crafts, decorating my home and for holidays, party planning

Do you like to cook?  Love it!  Because of Pinterest I try at least 3 new recipes a week.

Have you ever met a famous person?  Scottie Pippen, haha.  My uncles are a little famous in their cities for being on the radio, but nothing world-wide

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?  Baskin Robbin Winter White Chocolate

What is your favorite color?  I wear a LOT of pink

What is the last book you read?  I was a sucker for the 50 Shades series also.  (Hunger Games was better!)

Do you have a favorite television show?  TOO MANY!  Thank God I got pregnant as soon as Fall TV started again.  I love The Real Housewives, Most Showtime and HBO shows, Modern Family.  I loved Brothers and Sisters - it inspired me to have a large family.

What is your favorite movie?  It's not a favorite - but What to Expect When You're Expecting was really good!

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 5:12pm

When are you due?  may 22

Do you have other children?  5.. 3 biologically mine... 2 my boyfriends

Have you experienced morning sickness?  queasy if i get hungry

Are you a morning person or a night person?  night

Were you named after anyone?  my father

Do you have any hobbies? photography

Do you like to cook?  love it

Have you ever met a famous person?  ummm a couple.. nobody amazing lol

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?  black jack cherry

What is your favorite color?  yellow