Has Anyone Found Out The Gender?

iVillage Member
Has Anyone Found Out The Gender?
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 3:03pm

Just curious :) I know several ladies must be far enough along to be getting the anatomy scans, and I'm curious to see which gender gets the most hits. I usually get my big u/s around 17 weeks, which would be next week, but this time they scheduled me for the day after Christmas when I'll be almost 20 weeks. I'm definitely not able to keep the gender a secret, and I'd probably explode if we didn't at least try to see what we're having. I'm pretty nervous about the health of this little guy or gal since my last two babies had suspected heart issues (thankfully everything turned out ok) so I'm trying to be excited about finding out if we're getting another boy or girl. I'm definitely thinking it's a boy, and my two boys agree. I think I want my little girl to be the only princess around here!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-15-2012 - 5:38pm

We find out on the 27th!! I can't wait! But I'm also a little worried, I hope the baby is growing okay...I'm not gaining weight. I am 18 weeks today and I don't think my weight has budged any since I've been pregnant. I can tell my uterus is higher than it was at my last visit though, it's almost at my belly button, and I clearly look & feel pregnant...but just somehow my weight hasn't gone up. Have any of you ladies NOT gained wait yet either? I'll defninitely be talking with my doctor about it.

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

Avatar for GenMichaelAshlinandBaby
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 10:30am

We get to find out on the 18th. I'll be 19w6d. :)

Gen + Michael (06-30-05)

Big Sis Ashlin (11-15-05) & Baby #2 (05-08-2013)

Little one is growing!

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 8:31pm

I have my scan next week on the 12th. Definitely excited about it, but also kinda nervous as far as the health is concerned.. I am really hoping for a boy, but a girl would be fine with me as long as the baby's healthy!!

Photobucket