What do you do for morning sickness?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
What do you do for morning sickness?
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 11:59am

I don't know about you, but my morning seems to last all day, as far as morning sickness goes :smileywink:

So what do you do to relieve your sickness (if you have it)?

I keep Ginger Ale on hand at all times, eat small frequent meals throughout the day, and eat a lot of protein. Share your tips!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 11:55pm

Last pregnancy I had WICKED MS, I couldn't even blow dry my hair without throwing up from the heat. My dr prescribed me Diclectin and it worked for me.

I have it but not as bad this time... just mostly all day nausea with random throwing up mixed in lol... so today I bought some Sea-Bands from Rexall pharmacy and they are actually working pretty well for me.. I wish I would have known about them last time! Definitely worth a try because gingerale wasn't cutting it for me this time and I wanted to keep away from anything that I  didn't need to take for sure.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 11:56am

Lots of protein, milk and wearing Seabands!  They aren't the most attractive accessory in the world but work wonders.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 10:35pm
Dr prescribed me Zofran. I still have nausea 24/7 though:-/
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 9:05pm
Hi Ashley,

Fresh homemade ginger tea w/ honey works for me! I've been nauseous for the past 3 weeks, unlike my first pregnancy where I had little to no morning sickness. Like you said, small frequest meals seem to help too.