Where did the pregnancy ticker/siggy go?

iVillage Member
Where did the pregnancy ticker/siggy go?
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 2:44pm

Where did my pregnancy ticker/siggy go?  Also, I can't read half of the messages I try to read.  What is happening?  Is this new format permanent or is iVillage just working through some glitches?

Dyan

Due May 1, 2013 by ultrasound (April 27, 2013 by LMP)

Married DH 12/27/99

Mom to DD 9, DD 6, DS 3

PCOS; 4 miscarriages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 3:04pm

Hi there,

I just replied to the other thread but wanted to make sure you saw it here too.  We are definitely working out some kinks still and our tech team is aware of the bugs.  The issue with not being able to read and/or reply to some messages is high on the priority list and they hope to have that fixed very soon.

If you head to our iVillage Help topic, CD Jessica is updating what's being worked on.  You can also post any questions or concerns you have there.

iVillage Help- http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help

You may have to add your ticker/siggy back to your sig line.  Some are showing but some are not (mine was not and I had to add it again).  To do that, just click on "Edit My Preferences" from the right side of the board page and you'll find an area there to update your signature line.  

I hope that helps a bit!  Thanks for your patience as we work through these bugs! 

photo snowsiggy.png