Hi Ladies!!

iVillage Member
Hi Ladies!!
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 5:07pm

I'm so excited that I'm pregnant with my second baby! :smileyhappy:

My name is Aubrey, I'm from Georgia and I'm going to be 25 years old next month. I have a husband whom I've been with for 8 years and married for over a year. We have a son who will be 5 this December, TIME FLIES!! He's getting so big! He just had his very first school pictures taken and my mom said he looks 10! I am 4 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 and still can't believe it! Earlier this year I was diagnosed with PCOS, apparently I've had it for a little while but just went this year to get Mirena out (ugh,a whole 'nother story, a horrible one!) and the doctor said I had PCOS. So I was worried about TTC and how long it would take...but it took no time at all! My first doctor's appointment is coming up this Tuesday morning. We aren't really planning on telling anyone about the pregnancy right now, we wanted to wait it out until the first trimester is over, but geez, I'm pretty sure I'm already looking pregnant! My stomach cannot be sucked in anymore like it used to! I used to be able to suck in and it be flat, not at all the case now! Anyone else having this problem? I feel like I look way further along than I really am. I'm sure it's just a bunch of bloating for now, but geez...how am I supposed to go out for my birthday with family and hide it!? We shall see how that goes. The symptoms I've been having are some slight cramps in the lower back and lower abdomen, nothing terrible though; I get nauseous if I'm getting too hungry, which I'm ALWAYS hungry now; I pee a lot, tons of watery CM, super tired a lot of times, very slight burning in my throat every once in a while...other than that I'm good! With my son's pregnancy I had an almost perfect pregnancy, I was so happy, no morning sickness, just the heartburn once I got huge...I'm hoping for a great pregnancy this time around too...I wish all of you ladies a happy, healthy pregnancy!!!! :smileyhappy:

Aubrey

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-17-2012 - 9:19am
Hi Aubrey,

Congratulations on expecting your second child and welcome to the May 2013 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png