May 6th with the 5th!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
May 6th with the 5th!
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 12:04pm

Well hello May EC ladies!!

I used to be a very active member on iVillage before the new site. I am very close with my 2006 and 2008 EC ladies. I hope I can make new friendships here.

We are expecting number 5. We haven't told our families yet. We are doing a fun suprise in October at our family photo shoot. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone reacts to the news. We honestly thought we were done and I ended up selling everything over the summer at a yard sale. Literally, EVERYTHING. I'm kicking myself now.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone who is here already and the members who are about to find out they are also due in May.

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 2:25pm
Hi there!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the May 2013 Expecting Club (and welcome back to iVillage!). I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 1:14pm
Welcome i was reading like it think is you :-) but wasnt sure !! then i saw ur post to mine welcome and u forgot to say ur name silly lady!!
Photobucket