Not sure where I fit in..

iVillage Member
Not sure where I fit in..
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 12:44pm

Hello All! 

I've been stalking this board for a few days.  I just POAS and got two lines!!  Based on LMP, I'm due May 31st but based on Conception date it's June 1st.

I loved being apart of the boards when I was pregnant with my DD, who is now 3.5.

I'm in disbelief.  I literally just POAS 5 minutes ago!  You all are the first.  Not sure how to tell the hubby.  Maybe I can applique/embroider a Big Sister shirt for my daughter.

I think my siggy is a bit off as this is day 29.  I was expecting AF tomorrow.

Katie

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 2:21pm
Hi Katie,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the May 2013 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 3:53pm

Thanks!  Yeah, was thinking of making my daughter a shirt this afternoon, to surprise my husband tonight.  I think I may just tell him.  I feel weird not telling him but I can't tell him over the phone.  I'm DYING to tell my daughter but I think we'll need to hold off until Thanksgiving.  

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-23-2012 - 11:13pm
Well, I was in such shock that I wasn't very productive that day. I just sat on the couch staring at my computer while my little one was in preschool. I finally started on a customers order (I make little girls clothes) to bring me back to reality. When he came home, I asked him if he wanted me to lay a bombshell on him now, or when he came back from work again, (as I was stirring sauce). I told him I was expecting and he said Really!? Well, we're two for two on first tries. Then I had him shred some cheese.

Nothing exciting or cute :smileysad: