almost 15 weeks and not showing yet

iVillage Member
almost 15 weeks and not showing yet
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 3:37pm

Hi, I am from the TTCAM and After 40 board as well as the PAL board. 

I'm almost 15 weeks and my pants still fit fine.   My last appt. was a CVS at 11.5 weeks and he was measuring perfectly then.  My next appt. is not until Dec. 11.   My stomach was not too flat to begin with so maybe my bump is just hiding in there?  My size 8 jeans zip up totally fine today.  When did you start to show and also feel movement?  I am getting concerned.  My boobs hurt a lot still. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Avatar for GenMichaelAshlinandBaby
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-02-2012 - 10:53pm

I'm on my second and I started to show around 13 weeks, but with my first it took a long time to kinda pop. First time around your muscles are very capable of keeping the baby tucked away, this time around my organs started getting out of the way and musles just losened up pretty quickly. :P

As far as movement, since I'm not a first timer, I recognized the baby a lot sooner, around 16 weeks, it was 18-19 weeks with my first, however.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 6:29pm
Its my second child too. Thanks for your reply. I am short also and average weight.
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 4:12pm
Hey Sharon, I'm 14 weeks and not showing yet either, this is my 2nd child. I'm not tall either. I think taller women (or women with long torsos) usually show less and baby/uterus has more room to stretch. I felt movement with my first around 19-20 weeks. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. I'm thankful I can still wear my cute clothes :)
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 4:03pm
I would try not to be too concerned. As long as baby was measuring well at the last appointment I would say you are good to go. I might still be able to get away with wearing some of my clothes, except for the fact that I bloat really bad by the end of the day.. :p Usually movement starts around 17 weeks, but some may not feel it till around 20 weeks, especially if baby is hiding really well in there.. Hope this helps!
Photobucket