Feeling like I'm already ahead!!

iVillage Member
Feeling like I'm already ahead!!
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 7:33am

Sooo..I've already posted about how I feel bigger way early.. I'm pretty sure I am gonna have to bust into maternity clothes by 12 weeks.. Anyhow... I've noticed some other things recently..

I am getting tons of stretching and pulling pains..

My breasts are looking like Dolly Parton's...

And I am hungry constantly....

Hot/cold flashes..terrible night sweats...

Mood swings/ crying spells galore!!

These are things for me that don't kick in until the 2nd trimester.. I am beginning to think that I am in serious trouble when I do get to the second and third trimester.. I am gonna be a basket case..hehe..

Anybody else got this going on??

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:35pm

My husband says I'm already showing at 9 weeks (4th baby) and that I'd better do a better job of hiding it if I am going to continue to keep my pregnancy a secret!

Dyan

Due May 1, 2013 by ultrasound (April 27, 2013 by LMP)

Married DH 12/27/99

Mom to DD 9, DD 6, DS 3

PCOS; 4 miscarriages

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 4:18pm
I just typed my update for this week and it looks like I've got a bad case of the pregnancy brain already LOL I definitely forgot to mention the hot & cold flashes, usually I'm burning up most of the time but ever since I've been pregnant i'm cooler than my husband is, definitely not normal for me lol. And the being hungry constantly, huge books...basically everything you've mentioned except the crying, I haven't really cried much...at times I feel like I kind of want to cry but never do, I've only shed tears a few times. Oh goodness, I feel for us all when we're further along! This is only the beginning!! Ha, I feel for our husbands/SO also! Yikes!

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 9:21pm

lol..about the balloons.. glad I am not the only one!! 

Wow.. They would have to pick me up off the floor if I found out this was twins.. They are on my mom's side, dad's side, dh mom's side and dh dad's side and despite all of that no one in our immediate family, my and dh siblings, cousins...have had a twin pregnancy.....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 1:42pm
I definitely feel that way! My hips were killing me, which is what prompted me to test! My chest is about a whole cup size bigger already, and my stomach is totally bloated (but I'd rather think it looks more baby than bloat, haha!) I keep thinking that it's already so obvious because this is my 4th, and I'd really rather it not be twins, haha!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers