Finding out the gender soon!

iVillage Member
Finding out the gender soon!
Mon, 12-10-2012 - 4:07pm

I'm so excited, not only because it's the holiday season...but because we'll find out what this baby is on December 27th!!! I wish they would have scheduled it for a little sooner so that we could open an envelope with family on Christmas morning. But it's ok. I'm just so excited to know, and my mom & sister are anxious to know too...everyone wants to shop, and I want to be able to say He or She instead of It! haha.I'm 17 weeks and 2 days right now and I'm doing pretty good. Nausea is gone except when I let myself get too hungry :/ Ineed ot make it a habit to bring snacks with me wherever I go, but I just don't think about it...I'll learn though! I get headaches when I'm hungry too...but it seems like my head knows I'm hungry before my stomach does. I need a nap everyday!! I'm having round ligament pain pretty much everyday, on both sides of my pelvis. But healthwise I'm good! At my 16 week appointment baby's heartbeat was good, when she finally get it steady. I think I have an active baby in there, the past two visits it's taken them a minute to find the heartbeat because either they find it and lose it real fast or baby was hiding. But it's good, usually between 155-165. My weight so fat has ot budged...it's been the same at every visit! Any of you ladies who are right around my same week, have you gained any weight? They don't seem worried about it. I started out alittle overweight anyway, so I guess I'm expecting to start gaining within the next few weeks, once baby really starts growing and getting more body fat.

I hope you ladies are doing well!! I see that the board has slowed down, I'm assuming it's because iVilage keeps changing things, and half of the time it won't load for me :/ I'll let you all know what I'm having in just a few weeks!!! :)

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-15-2012 - 5:48pm

My mom asked me the same thing...if I had a gut feeling. I don't really know! I mean, I want a girl so bad, so maybe it's just me wanting it bad that I think and hope it's a girl. This pregnancy has been the total opposite as my son's pregnancy though. I had the perfect ideal pregnancy with him...and this one is just a roller coaster! So that kind of makes me think it could be a girl...even though I know every pregnancy is different. We shall see soon though! :)

*AUBREY* --- Mommy to Kadin, born on December 3rd 2007 & Korbin, born May 20th 2013!

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 8:46pm

Hope that the 27th comes fast for you, and that your u/s goes well.. I am having pretty much all the same symptoms as well. :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-11-2012 - 9:49am

Hi Aubrey,

It is so very exciting to find out baby's sex!  Do you have a gut feeling at all about what baby might be?  Keep us posted on how you are doing and what you find out!

photo snowsiggy.png