NT Scan with pics!

iVillage Member
NT Scan with pics!
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 1:43am

We went to our NT scan on 10/30/12, but no guesses on the gender, unortunately! I'm not sure if the tech would have been willing to guess, but either way she didn't have the opportunity.  LO was sleeping and not in a good position, so the tech shook my belly. LO waved her away. tech shook my belly again, LO kicked its legs twice and rolled over -- daddy says LO is a feral sleeper just like mommy.

Results were good, LO appears to be healthy and negative for chromosonal issues or any bone defects (some issues in DH's family.) HB was 143.

I don't know what any of those other numbers mean, but if you have any insights I'd love to hear them!

URL for the big picture: http://i.imgur.com/HK0HB.jpg 

BabyFruit Ticker

Avatar for GenMichaelAshlinandBaby
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 1:30pm

Congrats!  sounds good. It could've just been the time of day. At my NT scan the baby was just moving moving moving and did relax and calm down a couple of times. I'm wondering if this baby is going to be like big sis and just active all of the time! They gave me a dvd with the full scan to keep and from my perusing of the video and staring at stills, my guess is a another girl, but we'll wait to see when 20 week scan happens. 

Either way, congrats on a healthy scan!