always an early bird lol...

iVillage Member
always an early bird lol...
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 10:30pm
I have 3 children and would love to have one more and I have decided that even though it is nearly impossible for me to get pregnant (but hey, I have a uterus lol) that I would like to give it a shot one last time. I have been working on my health and I decided to try for a November baby. Partially because 2 of my 3 children have November birthdays. I have 1 girl and 2 boys and secretly I am kind of hoping for another boy (seems to be everyone I know is having girls lately) but would be truely pleased with either. So here I am for an extended wait. Looking forward to trying and waiting.
Ps...I was never a member of an expecting club with any of my babies so that would be fun.
Good luck ladies, November babies are the best!
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 8:40am
Hi there and welcome to the board! I'm so glad that you've decided to join us! I wish you the very best of luck TTC and I hope you will be announcing your BFP in coming weeks. Welcome!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 10:15pm

I have been a part of Ivillage since I was pregnant with my first daughter who was born in 2009. It is great to have a place to discuss and rant about life in general. It is also nice to get opinions from other Mom's :) My story is sort of long and complicated lol. But in short...I got 9 BFP's so stopped using protection (we were using BC and condoms) and went to the DR to test my levels. HCG was at 15 the 8th then 12 the 10th then 11 the 12th and 8 the 13th. Then it slowed and was at 7 the 15th. They are thinking possible chemical pregnancy but warned me with levels

by Ruby