Cloth diapering questions
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 07-23-2012 - 5:51pm|
My cloth diaper stash has just started and I am not sure what I will like yet. Here is what I have so far:
1 tiedye (blue and purple) pocket diaper (forget what brand) size small
1 monkey print wahmies pocket diaper- OS (I liked the pattern)
5 Softbums AI2- OS -- I like how small these get
10 wahmies cloth wipes
24 bamboo doublers
24 orange organic GMD prefolds
1 softbums bamboo insert-- came as a set with one of the diapers
I am wondering what everyone else is using in the way of accessories.
1) Do you use cloth wipes? If so, what kinds, how many, and what type of solution?
2) What laundry soap do you use? What type of water do you have?
3) Snappis, pins, or Boingo?
4) What sizes and types of what bags?
5) What type of diaper bag do you use?
6) What type of diaper cream do you use?
7) Do you use a diaper sprayer, normal sink sprayer, just the toilet, etc?
8) How do you store everything?
9) Do you use leg warmers?
10) Do you use fleece or wool shorts or pants?
11) Fav cloth diaper tip?
12) What do you use in the pool and how soon can a newborn start going in?