Crib is assembled!

iVillage Member
Crib is assembled!
Sun, 08-19-2012 - 4:58pm

Man, I feel like I'm a little overenthusiastic this weekend about baby stuff, but I can't help it, lol. A couple of awesome friends came over and moved heavy things and assembled the crib for me. I love it! There's definitely some decorating to be done in his corner, but I can see the vision in my head. I'm a little sad that DH wasn't the one to assemble the crib (as a symbolic "dad" thing to do), but I'm so grateful that I have great friends who are eager to help.

photo(1).JPG

Julie - eagerly awaiting DH's homecoming & the arrival of our first DS, due 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-19-2012 - 5:49pm
It always makes it so much more real when you have this very much a baby THING that you can look at an visualize! Congrats on getting stuff done!!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-19-2012 - 9:21pm
Yay! That's the big step. The crib and the car seat! My crib is pulled out, I will probably put it together in a couple weeks. I don't think my DH has ever set up the crib, it has always been me. :smileyhappy:
Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers