DH brag

iVillage Member
DH brag
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 1:29am

My dh is sweet, but normally does not do something that he would not do if I was not pregnant. Well, today he surprised me and came home with one of those electric back massagers you hook onto a chair since I have been complaining about sore muscles. Boy did it feel nice to sit in my rocking chair with it on and my feet up (I need to take a pic of this rocking chair my mom lent me for everyone to see since it is freaking awesome looking). Now to get him to give me a foot massage, although ever since he read that some of the points on the feet and legs can cause contractions he is scared to massage them. I have to dig my massage book out since it has pregnancy massages in it....

Please feel free to add anything sweet that your DH has done for you recently.

iVillage Member
In reply to: elwing_6284
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 9:49am
DH is currently on my "poo list" thanks to a load of hay (THREE FREAKING TONS) that he decided to haul and unload himself (with the help of our twelve year old).
But, earlier in my PG, I was wandering through the market and saw a black calla lilly plant. We had them in our wedding. I sent him a picture, just being sentimental. He totally stopped on his way in from work and bought me the plant!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
In reply to: elwing_6284
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 10:02am

AW...husbands are so awesome...sometimes. :smileytongue:

I tooootally wanted sushi (not raw) for dinner last night, but didn't say anything to DH.  Somehow he knew and got some at the store for me. It. was. awesome. 

I'd love to have a back rub, but for some reason it's hard to get him to do that.  I don't know why.  But here's how I've been able to score a couple of foot massages...  Once he's seated for the night, I sit in the chair next to him and throw my feet over the side of the arms of the chairs so that my feet are in his lap and I say like I"m totally suprised by this wondrous coincedence "Look at that!  My feet just happen to be right there.  You could totally massage those.  See how well that works out.  It's the darndest thing!"  My SD thinks it's hilarious when I do that for some reason.  But it works.  I'm hoping it's cute and he just can't resist.  Not sure how much longer I can pull this off though.  lol Well, he did trim my toenails and paint them for me the other day too. :-)

Pregnancy%20ticker