exercising

iVillage Member
exercising
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 10:13pm

I'm pretty active normally and was hoping that I could continue to go to my regular gym classes for a while, at least until I start getting a visible belly... after my "sculpt and tone" class tonight I can see that probably won't be happening. I fatigued really quickly and got a little queasy during the class, though I was taking it easy. I think I'd maybe better stick to gentler exercise. The gym offers prenatal yoga but I feel weird about starting that so soon when I'm not going to be showing for a while. Or who knows, maybe this early queasiness will pass and I'll be able to be a little more active again.

What are you all finding with your physical activity level?

iVillage Member
In reply to: eviltwin13
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 10:25pm
I don't do to much working out anymore. My husband and I have been going on walks together though...getting a little exercise and being close :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 10:49pm
I usually go to the gym 4 times a week. I'll either do kickboxing classes or the elliptical w/light circuit training :-)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 11:19pm
I am fairly fit.. I don't workout but train horses for a living. My last pregnancy I walked and hiked a lot. I also enjoyed the magazine Fit pregnancy.
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 7:56am
I'm still working out, just not as intense as before. It's hard not to though. I was on a weight loss journey. Between a horrible past marriage, having kids and just not caring enough about myself, I gained a ton of weight. My wake up call came and I realized I can't live my life like this. My kids deserve a mom who's going to be around. I've lost 53 pounds ( not including the 7 I've dropped since becoming pregnant). I had 40 more to lose to be at goal for my suster's wedding in December. Not going to happen now and I'm still not okay with it. But at least I'll have a new baby to show off.
Jen
Wife to Steve
Mommy to Chase (5) and Jasper (1)
Step Mom to Elizabeth (12) and Christian (10) pregnant
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 1:23pm

I exercise regularly, and I am always nervous to continue at my current pace.

Lilypie Maternity tickers