feeling so clumsy at the grocery store

iVillage Member
feeling so clumsy at the grocery store
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 2:40pm

So I was doing my shopping at the base commissary yesterday, and I go to push my cart around someone. I hear someone say ma'am at the same time I step and start doing the splits. Luckily I was holding my basket or I would have been done. Someone apparently had spilt a whole bottle of downy and decided to just leave it. If I weren't sore enough, my legs and back are dying today. I had downy all over one of my nikes...which luckily are black lol. I walked away because I was scared they would start telling me to go to the hospital. I never did fall but man my body is not liking this today. All I could think of is how was I the one person to walk through there? Ughh rant over.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 2:49pm

I swear catching yourself can be harder on your back then just falling sometimes.  I hope you recover quickly.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 10:38pm

My husband has an enormous truck that we only use periodically (for hauling horses, hay and whatever).  Tonight, I went with him to get a new air compressor (his birthday present) and managed to misplace my feet on the way out.  Lovely. 

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012