First rant? Eek! stressed about money!!!

iVillage Member
First rant? Eek! stressed about money!!!
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 10:18am
So, Me and my 2 dd's are on private insurance since I SAH with them. Putting us on DH's insurance at work would be $1,000+ a month. Our private is around $500 a month with a $5,000 deductible, max
Is $10,000 out of pocket!!!!! Sooooo looks like we'll be spending $10,000 this year. SHEESH! AND my 4 year old dd Is starting 5 day a week preschool, she's in 3 day now, and my younger dd will be in 2 day preschool. How are we going to pay for this?! I hate insurance... It just makes me mad!!!! I watch one of my older dd's friends 5 days a week, and am possibly watching another 3 year old starting in the fall. My dh is really counting on me doing this, but I think the extra 3 year old will be too much for me to take on? Should
I just suck it up and watch her? Thanks for listening to me vent ladies!!
-Lucy
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 11:22am
We're tight on money too. I currently have an in home daycare. I'm thinking about getting a part time retail job for evenings and weekends just so I can pull in a little extra. And I can get a little mat leave too
Jen
Wife to Steve
Mommy to Chase (5) and Jasper (1)
Step Mom to Elizabeth (12) and Christian (10) pregnant
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 12:12am

I would suck it up and watch the extra child, unfortunately it sounds like you need any extra money you can get! I'm sorry, I'm tight on money too. :( *hugs*

Erin

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers