Fitness and Food Accountability Group!

iVillage Member
Fitness and Food Accountability Group!
Fri, 07-06-2012 - 6:49pm

Okay girls...

Feel free to join me if you wanna! I need to have a spot to write down everything I'm eating and the exercise that I'm doing. My husband's not at all concerned with the amount of weight I'm packing on, but OH MY GOSH!!! It's so out of hand,  I really don't want to hate myself in November after I give birth to a 12 pound baby and have 60 pounds to lose, so I'm doing something about it right now, before it's too late!

I'm way too ashamed to write down what I ate for breakfast and lunch (and in between), so I'll start with dinner tonight :smileyhappy: I'll also have my hubby hook up my wii for me tonight so I can play wii fit... yep, I'm lame, but it's too stinkin' hot outside to walk, so I'll start small and step it up later :smileyvery-happy: 

I guess I'll just journal breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, then jot down activity. You guys write down the stuff that's the most important to you! I'll be back after dinner!

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
Re: Fitness and Food Accountability Group!
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 10:12am

I had another bad day yesterday :smileyembarrassed: I took the kids to the movies, so I ate popcorn, a few pieces of licorice, and some chocolate. Then we drove through McDonald's and I had a McDouble, THEN we had friends over and my BFF and I sat there and ate a boatload of chocolate animal crackers & lemon cookies. For dinner, I ate turkey ham, Mac & Cheese and roasted veggies. Then after all of that, I ate a banana & 2 double chocolate cookies that I made with my 3 year old.

Yeah... today will be better!

So far, I've eaten 2 slices of whole wheat toast with natural PB and I'm drinking my decaf coffee :smileyhappy:

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40