Friday Questions!

iVillage Member
Friday Questions!
Fri, 04-06-2012 - 11:12am

Happy Good Friday ladies!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-06-2012 - 1:29pm

Happy Good Friday ladies! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1.) Best/worst things that happened this week? Worst has been this fever/cold I have dealt with. Best thing was my brother and his wife found out the sex of their first baby!

2.) Weekend plans? Coloring eggs, egg hunt, and Easter Brunch....cleaning and resting

3.) Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what do you do for Easter? What do you do for the kids? For the FTM, what would you like to do for your future kids for Easter? We always color eggs, do egg hunts, do Easter baskets for the kids.

4.) What's your favorite type of candy (can be an Easter candy or not)? chocolate really, but right now, no sweet tooth :(

5.) What's your current favorite song? not sure if I have 1 particular 1

6.) Do you have any pets? What kinds and what are their names? 1 male yellow lab - Dawson, 1 female chocolate lab - Pali

7.) Name one ridiculous pregnancy myth you have heard. The biggest one that comes to mind is the saying "Eating for 2" Don't take it too literal. Dont get me wrong, I did on my first and gained 50 lbs. I did much better with 30 and 20 lbs on my last 2.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-06-2012 - 2:56pm

1.) Best/worst things that happened this week? Oy.

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-06-2012 - 5:51pm

1.) Best/worst things that happened this week

Best: I got to spend time with my family, worst: vacation ended :(

2.) Weekend plans?

My mom's for Easter on Sunday after church and celebrating our 3 yr old's birthday who actually turned 3 on the 3oth, but we were at Disney on Vacation (it was the day I found out I was pregnant!)

3.) Do you celebrate Easter?

Jenifer: Momma to:

Jaron age 21 yrs~ Jayt age 19yrs~ Joely age 14yrs ~Cash age 3 yrs ~ Hank age 9 months and two angel babies <

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-07-2012 - 2:00pm

1.) Best/worst things that happened this week - this week is mostly a fog... lots of residual migraine pain.

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!