Friday Questions!

iVillage Member
Friday Questions!
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 10:29am

Happy Friday ladies!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 10:56am
1.) Best/worst thing that happened this week? Best - saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound

2.) Weekend plans? Finish moving, shop for barstools, start working on tax return, take pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets

3.) What kind o fcar do you drive? Does it have anough room to add a new baby or will you need to get something else before baby arrives? Gmc Acadia. It will have enough room.

4.) Do you prefer a pool or the beach? A beach in the caribbean, otherwise a pool

5.) Do you like to cook or bake? What is your favorite thing to make? Bake - any kind of dessert

6.) What is one thing on your bucket list? Mediterranean cruise

7.) If you were creating your dream home, what would be the most important room in the house and what would it look like? My kitchen and my bathroom would be tied for most important. They would both be huge and have lots of cabinet and counter space. The bathroom would have a huge jacuzzi tub. The separate shower would have a rain shower head above, plus a shower head on the wall and body sprays. The kitchen would have a large double oven with convection, an extra large 6 burner gas cooktop and other high end appliances.

8.) Are there any television shows that you just MUST watch every week? Real Housewives of OC.

9.) Have you ever won anything more than $5 in the lottery? No.

10.) If you won the big Mega Millions Jackpot, what would you do with that $500 million? Retire. Build that dream home. Fund college funds for my nieces and nephews. Go on that Mediterranean cruise and take some of our family with us.

Tiffa, 35

DH, 36

DD born 10/15/08, Baby #2 due 10/18/10

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 11:03am

1.) Best/worst thing that happened this week? I'm not sure what the best thing was but the worst is this aweful migrane that started about 10:30am yesterday and i can still feel it today... low activity dark house day. I hope it goes away soon cause my kids can't take much more of this.

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 11:51am

1.) Best/worst thing that happened this week?Best: DH rubbed my belly.

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 12:19pm

1.) Best/worst thing that happened this week? Best: I found out that I don't have to go to class 2 out of the 4 weeks left of school.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 1:10pm

1.) Best/worst thing that happened this week?

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 2:16pm

1.) Best/worst thing that happened this week?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 5:29pm
1-Best/worst thing that happened this week? Best- the kids are on Spring Break finally. Today was their last day. Worst- just the headaches are brutal
2-Weekend plans? We are packing the kids up and leaving in the am for the Great Escape indoor water park until Monday.
3-What kind of a car do you drive? Does it have enough room to add a new baby or will you need to get something else before the baby arrives? I drive a Yukon Denali and absolutely love it. It has a third row, so we have room for new baby and still an extra seat.
4-Do you prefer a pool or beach- hmm. I love both. We go away to the beach for 2 weeks every summer and spend all day, everyday at the beach and everyone loves it. The rest of the summer you will find us in the backyard in the pool all day. so really, I guess we're just water people!
5-Do you like to cook or bake? What's your favorite thing to make? I prefer to bake. But really enjoy both. I love making homemade meals for the family everyday. My favorite thing to make is a carribean sweet and sour chicken, w couscous and sweet potato casserole.
6-What is one thing on your bucket list? When the kids grow DH and I want to travel the world. W no time frame. Just enjoy each place as long as we want.
7-If you were creating your dream home, what be the most important room in the house and what would it look like? Love this, bc we just did this. Our home of 6 yrs we just completely renovated every room and added on an amazing master suite. My kitchen and master are my pride and joys. I have 32 cabinets, one wall is floor to ceiling, wall to wall cabinets in white w gun metal copper hardware, and stainless appliances and french doors out to my back deck. It's 600 square feet and gorgeous. Our master has been the most important room. It's 1000 square feet, w vaulted 12 feet ceilings. Three of the walls are all windows. It has a door out to another side deck. I love it!
8-Are there any shows you watch every week? Dh and I watch when it's the season Californication, Shameless, and Dexter.
9-Have you ever won anything more then $5 in the lottery? Nope
10- If you won the big Mega Millions jackpot, what would you do w the $5 Million? I'd help all my family become debt free. We became debt free last year and it feels amazing, including our cars and home. The rest would be used for the kids college and funds to get them started after school, my parents retirement, family trips. My sil passed away giving birth last year and left my brother to raise 2 little girls. I'd love help out my nieces and him as well
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 5:35pm
Can I have the recipe for your carribean sweet and sour chicken?

And wow! Your bedroom is bigger than my whole apartment!