Friday Whine and Cheese

iVillage Member
Friday Whine and Cheese
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 9:20am

I know the new board is frustrating everyone (including the admins! - they really are working SO HARD to get the bugs stymied!) and we're pregnant on top of that.  Let's have some whine and cheese!! 

P.S. Before you decide to never come see us again, please send me a PM!  As small and as close as we all are, let's give this board a shot and keep in touch, PLEASE!!

MY WHINE FOR THE DAY - I am so tired of the overwhelming feeling of INEEDTOPEERIGHTNOWORIWILLPEEMYSELF and then letting go of a teaspoon. My husband is stressed and cranky.  I'm pregnant and cranky.  Bad combo.  There is STILL nothing that I need out of the barn OUT OF THE BARN.  Does this man not realize that this kid could seriously show up soon? Oh, yeah.  She also has no name and there is no discussion of such matters. 

I need a vacation!  Let's meet on a beach and have someone tall, dark and handsome hand feed us our cheese!  With non-alcoholic margaritas!! And cheesecake!  And chocolate dipped strawberries. 

Dangit.  Now I'm hungry!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-27-2012 - 7:09pm

Why did it have to snow THIS WEEK! Now I am having hot and cold flashes. Uggg. AND to add insault to injury none of my coats fit me so I have to wear my DH's!! How is the weather for everyone else? Anyone worried about the storm coming in the east this weekend?

Pages