Getting to Know one another!

iVillage Member
Getting to Know one another!
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 4:28pm

Hey Mamas :) Congratulations on everyone's BFP.

Pregnancy Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 12:00pm
babyotw wrote:

Hey Mamas :) Congratulations on everyone's BFP.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 4:42pm
Name: Lucy
DH's Name: Jimmy
Any DH details you care to share:
Where do you live: Lexington, KY
How many kiddos do you have? (Names? Age?) Molly - 4, Annie - 2
Was the PG planned? How long have you been trying? Yes, tried for about 4 months
Any symptoms yet? How are you feeling? Heartburn!!! Mild cramping, being tired
Any early name ideas? Boy: Cooper, Brooks, Thomas (Tommy) Girl: Natalie
Anything else you'd like to share...? Super excited!!!!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 7:22pm

Name: Jen
DH's Name: Steve
Any DH details you care to share: this is my 3rd baby, but DH's 5th
Where do you live: South-western Ontario in Canada
How many kiddos do you have? Step daughter Elizabeth (12), step son Christian (10), Chase (5 on Friday) and Jasper (18 months)
Was the PG planned? How long have you been trying? Not planned. A complete surprise.
Any symptoms yet? How are you feeling? Just some prolonged PMS like feeling. Emotional and moody
Any early name ideas? No names yet
Jen
Wife to Steve
Mommy to Chase (5) and Jasper (1)
Step Mom to Elizabeth (12) and Christian (10) pregnant
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 11:12pm

Name: Erin

DH's Name: .... Single :o

How many kiddos do you have? (Names? Age?) I have a 3 year old DD

Was the PG planned? How long have you been trying? No not planned

Any symptoms yet? How are you feeling? Major headaches the past few days and some nausea in the early early morning (around 4 am)

Any early name ideas? Yep, I've got both names fully picked out but I keep my names a secret until the baby is here. :D

Anything else you'd like to share...? I may be young, and single, but I am still happy to be here. Every baby is a blessing.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 12:42pm
Name: Tracy

DH's Name: Niles

Any DH details you care to share: Works in computers for a library.

Where do you live: Indiana

How many kiddos do you have? (Names? Age?) We have 5. See my signature.

Was the PG planned? How long have you been trying? Yes. 2-ish cycles. My cycles are still screwy after the last kiddo.

Any symptoms yet? How are you feeling? Nope. Some weird spotting, which makes me nervous, but otherwise fine.

Any early name ideas? Yep. Have the name picked out regardless of gender.

Anything else you'd like to share...?

TRACY.....mom to: Timothy (17), Regan (12), Laurel (9), Ziggy (4), Vaughan (2)
  Breastfeeding mama for a combined 11+ years (and counting).
  Former foster mom to 18 awesome kids.
  Losses: m/c May '04, m/c July '04, ectopic March '05, m/c March '12, m/c August '12

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 11:30am
How exciting to see another mama of many. I thought I'd be alone, lol. I've only got you by one :). Mine are:
Rayn 17
Jayd 15
Madison 13
Trinity 10
Pyllisa 9
Kylie 6
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 3:42pm
Name: Jennifer Age: 35 Occupation: RN and FNP student (graduating at the end of July!) DH's Name: Will Any DH details you care to share: He's a potter & musician and has had terrible baby fever the entire time I've known him - he's finally getting his wish! Where do you live: North Carolina How many kiddos do you have? (Names? Age?) This will be our 1st! We do have a golden retriever who has been my baby for the last nine years though. I think she's going to love having a baby to look after. Was the PG planned? How long have you been trying? It was, though we really expected it to take longer - only took 2 months. Any symptoms yet? How are you feeling? I felt horrible yesterday - like I had the flu. Today I feel like a whole new person - just bloated and some random knee & back pain today. Any early name ideas? Will likes Jack for a boy. That's as far as we've gotten. Anything else you'd like to share...? We will be getting married on Friday so we can change insurance to get maternity added - a bigger social wedding event will be planned for the not too distant future. Tonight we break the news of all of this to my parents. *deep breath!*

Image hosting by Photobucket

CL on

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 11:15pm
How did everything go? Congrats on getting engaged and on your pregnancy as well. :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 12:37pm

Name: Jen

DH's Name: Matt

Any DH details you care to share: He is a police srgnt

Where do you live: Florida :)

How many kiddos do you have? (Names? Age?) Hunter (9) and Natalie (6)

Was the PG planned? How long have you been trying? No not planned!

Any symptoms yet? How are you feeling? Super tired!! In bed by 10 up groggy at 7. Yawn!

Any early name ideas? Noooo

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 12:57pm

Name: Samantha

DH's Name: Jermaine

Any DH details you care to share: My DH is wonderful! He is already worried about what foods I eat. :)

Where do you live: Louisville, KY

How many kiddos do you have? (Names? Age?) Daughter, Amora... she will be 3 in September

Was the PG planned? How long have you been trying? it was planned... we have been trying since we had stillborn twins in August.

Any symptoms yet? How are you feeling? My breast are starting to hurt, and I was sick yesterday, also a little cramping/stretching sensatons, and my face is breaking out like a preteen lol but over all i feel pretty good and am just happy to be pregnant.

Any early name ideas? we have a list of some names we have heard here and there and wrote down so we wouldnt forget them... but nothing really picked yet.

Photobucket