Hang On Tight, Board Changes!

iVillage Member
Hang On Tight, Board Changes!
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 9:19am

We all know that we would rather deal with what we know, but iVillage is working to make our communications experience better - there will probably be a few bumps in the road while the new message boards are created/implemented, but Hang On! 

We've come too far together to lose touch now! 

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 10:27am

Thanks for posting this! As you've all noticed, we've launched our in-house boards!  We are experiencing a few snags but please know that our tech team is working feverishly to get them resolved as soon as possible.  If you run into anything you need help with, please feel free to post your questions on the iVillage Help topic or email me directly at pboards@mail.ivillage.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

iVillage Help- http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 10:34am

I'm looking forward to the changes. This in-between time is kind of a bummer though, especially since so many of us are gearing up to have our babies! I sure hope the layout is not permanent. The boards are showing up very funky to me in Firefox and Safari (not to mention the horrid mobile site). They're narrow yet spread out and just really visually unpleasant. Must be patient!

Julie - eagerly awaiting DH's homecoming & the arrival of our first DS, due 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 12:59pm

jujub85 wrote:
<p>I'm looking forward to the changes. This in-between time is kind of a bummer though, especially since so many of us are gearing up to have our babies! I sure hope the layout is not permanent. The boards are showing up very funky to me in Firefox and Safari (not to mention the horrid mobile site). They're narrow yet spread out and just really visually unpleasant. Must be patient!</p>

Thanks so much for your continued patience!  I know that our tech team is working fast and furious to get the fixes deployed.  Hang in there with us!

photo snowsiggy.png