Happy Halloween!

iVillage Member
Happy Halloween!
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 8:38pm

That is if ya celebrate it. Did you dress up? How about the kids? Share pics if so! My DD was a burglar and my son was an alien. I was boring and was a cat.

OH did you raid the kid's stash yet?? I may have had 1 or 5 pieces...

Upload a File: 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 1:56pm

I use to dress up as a child, and my husband did too.... but now he has decided he doesnt want the kids to celebrate it. So, our 3 year old didnt dress up or trick or treat. I understand why he doesnt want to, he actually researched what Halloween REALLY is and was ment to be, and I understand why he doesnt want the kids to do it. We have decided we are just going to do something else with them on Halloween. So I'm hoping it will be fun to come up with new stuff to do with them and make it something of our own.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 3:10pm

We did take our girls out...I really wasn't to sure about walking all around and my husband kept asking me if I wanted him to go get the truck.  But I made it:) Did put me into labor:D But my hips are plenty sore today!

I have stolen some candy out of their stashes. But my poor teenager just got braces so most of her candy she can not have anyway.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 8:38pm
We had a great time, ended up walking about 2 miles, and I am definitely feeling it today! DH and I didn't dress up, but we had a witch, a sorceress, a Power Ranger, and a pirate. It was a lot of fun, and the kids came back with some pretty good candy that I *may* have had just a few pieces of ;-)

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!