I HATE MY DOCTORS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!

iVillage Member
I HATE MY DOCTORS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 2:36pm

I had a gallbladder ultrasound and blood work done on Wednesday to check for gallstones or other gallbladder problems because I have been having right rib pain, and pain after I eat anything fatty. The ultrasound tech told me they have those results withn a couple hours, when I had the blood work done, they told me they do all there labwork there and do not have to send anything off, so they have the results very quickly as well and I was told everything would be back before teh long weekend so I wouldnt have to worry.

Thursday they called while I was in the shower, and I called back as soon as I got out, they told me they had no idea who called or why and that they didnt have ANY results yet. Well I called back today, after being told again they would DEF have results today, and I keep getting put on hold and no one ever answers!!! Its making me angry. Id really like to know if anything is wrong wihtout having to sit all weekend and wonder.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 2:50pm
I hate having to call my doctor's office. It seems like I have to go through 10 different people to find anything out and they often don't call when they say they will. I hope you get your results today so that you don't have to wait all weekend!

Julie - eagerly awaiting DH's homecoming & the arrival of our first DS, due 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 8:26pm
I hope you got an answer today before they closed for the weekend. If not and it is causing you allot of discomfort you may want to go to an ER to get the tests repeated and get an immediate answer along with pain killers / antibiotics if necessary.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!