items for baby

iVillage Member
items for baby
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 10:29am

Anybody already thinking or window shopping yet? I know we need a crib, but we still have most everything still. If it's a boy, I have 0 clothes, and I will have to do shopping. I have even thought about starting to buy some diapers now!

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: mhgwyn
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 11:24am

I still have a lot of stuff that I gathered from my last pregnancy.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 12:12pm
We have the basics covered except an infant carseat. If it's a girl, she'll never need a STITCH of clothing. If it's a boy, I'll have some shopping clothes wise to get done! I do want to get some newborn cloth diapers, also.

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 1:56pm
I have barely even thought about buying baby things yet! It's probably because we just got rid of pretty much everything from our last baby, including the big ticket items, because he was supposed to be the LAST baby! Ha ha. Fortunately, we still have his crib, but that's about it. And my sister-in-law and best friends just had babies, so we may be in luck if they want to get rid of any of their stuff, especially if this little one is a boy! I did do some online shopping for a double stroller this morning, though, because we will definitely be needing that! I figure we'll probably wait until a few weeks into the second trimester, and start picking things up. The bigger issue is going to be rearranging kids' rooms so we have somewhere to put it all (and the baby!).

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 2:45pm

Yeah our last was going to be our last, and then I convinced my husband to go for #4! I have lots of things, and I do home daycare. I haven't looked at cribs yet and won't for awhile. I also am wondering about that double stroller. My youngest will turn 3 beginning of October so wondered if it was worth it to purchase one.

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 3:03pm
The only thing I've thought of so far is a double stroller and another car seat. Both things we have time before we have to buy. We'll have to get another crib mattress. One for the crib and one for the toddler bed my youngest son will be moving into. Unless we decide to get bunk beds for the boys. All things we have time for.
Jen
Wife to Steve
Mommy to Chase (5) and Jasper (1)
Step Mom to Elizabeth (12) and Christian (10) pregnant
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 3:31pm

Our youngest is 7 1/2 years old.....I have nothing!! We are starting all over again:)

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 3:32pm
That was us last time around! DS was 7 when I got pregnant with DD. We have so much pink stuff. This one had better be a girl.....

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 5:30pm
I know I need a new carseat, the last one I had was almost out of date for my last baby- 5 years ago. Other than that, I have stored everything. If it's a boy, I'll need clothes, I gave away all my boys stuff to relatives. Noone has had girls in the family since my last one, so I still have tons of girl stuff.
Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 12:07am

Since this is our first we have NOTHING

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 7:49am

This is our first.... so we have to start from scratch..... I do have some money in a separate account which is the "baby fund" We dont have anyone to borrow off either.....

Photobucket

Pages