It's looking like I get to shop after all!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
It's looking like I get to shop after all!
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 5:34pm

I've been sorting through my baby clothes today.  It looks like I've only got 2 neutral sleepers in the newborn size and none in the 0-3 month size.  I had assumed that I would prefer gowns, so I've got several of those that pretty much never got used.  I hated fighting them over my daughter's head. Even in the girl clothes there are very few sleepers.  Mostly the gifts were onesies and pants outfits.  With the bulky cloth diapers I use, I really hated getting the pants over them.  So I think I can justify picking up a couple of sleepers in the newborn and 0-3 month sizes.  So looking forward to checking out the cute little outfits.

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 11:04pm
That is so much fun! I've really enjoyed picking up the few things that I actually needed and a handful of things I don't. Every baby should have a new blanket, shouldn't they??

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Yes, new blankets are a must. It could end up being baby's security blanket. My DD still carries blanky around with her inside the house. The attachment is so cute. :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 9:56pm
Yay, for shopping! We're almost done now, much to DH's relief. :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Maternity tickers