MONDAY CHECK IN!!!

iVillage Member
MONDAY CHECK IN!!!
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 9:28am

I don't know about where you live - but it was chilly this morning when we woke up!  For the first time IN A LONG TIME, I wanted a sweater on.  Fall is in the air!  And that means - we're getting CLOSER!!!

How far along are you this week?

Any apointments?

What is your biggest complaint lately?

What is your greatest joy lately?

Do you love Fall weather?

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late?

What is on your to-do list right now?

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 9:30am

How far along are you this week? 29 Weeks. 

Any apointments? Not this week.

What is your biggest complaint lately? No rest.  I am sleeping like utter crap!

What is your greatest joy lately? Being at the point in pregnancy that I know this baby could survive.

Do you love Fall weather? LOVE.  I cannot stand being hot. 

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late?I think she's going to show up right on time or a little late...

What is on your to-do list right now?I think I'll start washing blankets and clothes soon.  I also need to get my other kids fall clothes washed up.  

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 10:43am

How far along are you this week?  29 weeks

Any apointments? hopefully my physio appointment will be this week

What is your biggest complaint lately? got to be the stomach and pelvic pain

What is your greatest joy lately? knowing im almost on the 10 week countdown

Do you love Fall weather?  im enjoying not sweating my butt off all day

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late? early because i have to be started off. im on blood thinners so it is dangerous for me to go into labour while on them

What is on your to-do list right now? pester the hospital for my physio appointment lol

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 11:43am

How far along are you this week? 32 weeks

Any apointments? Just got back from my regular check up - all normal. Still a big baby but no need to do any further inquiry / scans at this point

What is your biggest complaint lately? Pain!!! The belly, hips, and nether regions are begging for relief.

What is your greatest joy lately? Not sure, probably the fact that my girls are finally both getting back in the habit of going to bed at a reasonable time and actually sleeping all night in their own beds.

Do you love Fall weather? Fall has always been my favourite season; I figure it is because I am a fall baby (a month and 2 days till my birthday)

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late? Going in I felt he would be a week late (specifically Nov 9th) but this kid is a monster and I don't think my body will keep him in there that long! I am starting to think it may be a late October baby instead so a little early just like his sisters were.

What is on your to-do list right now? Not sure, I have been avoiding looking at it for a few weeks. Sending my oldest girl to school has been a big adjustment but I need to get back on it because the time is disappearing.

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 12:35pm

Eeeek! I know! I loved to cool weather this morning! We live in Dallas, so it's warming into the 90's again today, but it'll be in the 80's by the weekend! So excited!

How far along are you this week?  31 weeks tomorrow

Any apointments? On Wednesday, I have my regular OB appointment and a sonogram. They're checking to see if my placenta has moved up or not. It wasn't on my cervix, but it was close.

What is your biggest complaint lately? Hip pain and the fact that it's hard for me to bend over. I don't know how I can get any bigger than I already am.

What is your greatest joy lately? Still, feeling this little guy move around. I'm feeling little points on there, so I know it's either a knee or an elbow :smileyhappy: So cute!

Do you love Fall weather? OMGoodness! YES! I always love fall... it's by far my favorite season, but I especially love it this year... Can't wait for November!

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late? Well, my OB said he'd induce at 39 weeks, so I guess instead of a due date of the 13th, he'll be born around the 6th!

What is on your to-do list right now? Well, I bought most of his stuff last week (Pack N Play, Car Seat, lots of clothes, burp cloths, etc...). I even got it all washed and put away. Really my to-do list doesn't have a lot to do with the baby this week, except for the fact that it will qualify as nesting :smileyhappy: I need to deep clean, finish laundry & put up my fall decorations.

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 12:36pm

How far along are you this week? 29 weeks on Thursday

Any apointments? Not until 32 weeks. I was told I was on the 2 week schedule but I have one more 4 week wait.

What is your biggest complaint lately? I'm uncomfortable most of time. It's hard to find a good sitting or laying down position.

What is your greatest joy lately? Same as you, Jules. Hitting 28 weeks felt like a huge relief because now the likelihood of serious complications after preterm birth is significantly less.

Do you love Fall weather? Oh, yes. It hasn't arrived here though. Temps are supposed to stay in the 90+ range for the foreseeable future.

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late? Earlier in my pregnancy I was convinced that I'd deliver early. Now the longer I go without complications I wonder if I'll be on time or even late. I'd prefer later (haha, as if I get a vote). The later I go the less time there will be between birth & DH coming home.

What is on your to-do list right now? Nothing specific. Nesting is on hold until after my shower (10/13)

Julie - eagerly awaiting DH's homecoming & the arrival of our first DS, due 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 1:38pm

How far along are you this week? 30 weeks tomorrow!

Any apointments?  none this week

What is your biggest complaint lately?  sciatica/back pain

What is your greatest joy lately?  just all the movement; i am scared of how bad i will miss it when the pregnancy is over since this is 99% sure to be my last

Do you love Fall weather?  yes i do...we dont get much of a fall here in ND...crazy temps lately; wore my winter jacket saturday to my kids' soccer game and supposed to be 91 today. then 70s for the rest of the week

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late? I am guessing 10 days to 2 weeks early

What is on your to-do list right now?  finish getting my 2 yr old dd's stuff moved to my 10 yr old dd's room; start washing baby clothes and organizing

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 1:59pm

How far along are you this week? Will be 32 weeks on Thursday!

Any apointments? I have my 32 week check up on Friday.

What is your biggest complaint lately? I am *constantly* tired. I go to sleep exhausted, and wake up just as tired as I was when I went to sleep. I've been going to bed earlier than usual, and taking a nap pretty much every day, but still can't seem to catch up!

What is your greatest joy lately? The fact that my youngest son is back to his normal sleep schedule (after several nights of waking up every 30 minutes almost all night long!), so I actually can get some sleep. Related to this pregnancy, I'm so excited that I'm finally down to single digits (as far as weeks go), and can really see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm so excited to meet this little one!

Do you love Fall weather? Oh yes, when it finally makes it's way to Georgia!

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late? I honestly have no idea. I've been induced with 3 of my other 4, and the one that wasn't induced came right on her due date. I'm not feeling like they are going to induce me this time around, since my blood pressure has been fine and baby is measuring right in the 50th percentile. I bet since this is my last pregnancy and I'm eager to get it over with, I'll probably end up having her late. Way late.

What is on your to-do list right now? Besides still buying a few things, we really need a game plan for what we're going to do with our other kids when this baby comes. We don't have any family nearby, and don't really know anyone who could watch them either. My husband is actually hoping for an induction, so we can have my parents (who live 6 hours away) drive up and be with the other kids. I don't know what's going to happen, but I really just hope that my husband can be there to see this baby born, and so I don't have to do it all alone. So the closer it gets to November, the more anxious I am about it, which is probably why I've been putting off sitting down and really talking about it. 

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 4:52pm
gafirewife wrote:

What is on your to-do list right now? Besides still buying a few things, we really need a game plan for what we're going to do with our other kids when this baby comes. We don't have any family nearby, and don't really know anyone who could watch them either. My husband is actually hoping for an induction, so we can have my parents (who live 6 hours away) drive up and be with the other kids. I don't know what's going to happen, but I really just hope that my husband can be there to see this baby born, and so I don't have to do it all alone. So the closer it gets to November, the more anxious I am about it, which is probably why I've been putting off sitting down and really talking about it. 

We're in the same boat.  My MIL is coming down from Nebraska (to the Texas Panhandle) around the time the baby is supposed to be born.  That's as good as we can do.  We have some offers for help, but we are still pretty new to the area!  We're fortunate because our DS is old enough to look after his sister in a pinch - but that's WAY less than ideal!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 5:12pm
I don't know about where you live - but it was chilly this morning when we woke up! For the first time IN A LONG TIME, I wanted a sweater on. Fall is in the air! And that means - we're getting CLOSER!!!

How far along are you this week? 31 weeks

Any apointments? 10 more days

What is your biggest complaint lately? Sleeplessness and feeling humongous

What is your greatest joy lately? Not having as much work as usual

Do you love Fall weather? absolutely

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late? Maybe early, but that's only based on my experience last time. No evidence yet to suggest that he should come early.

What is on your to-do list right now? Pack my hospital bag. Plan my DD's birthday party in advance so that I don't have that much work as the time gets closer.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 5:29pm

How far along are you this week? 30 weeks!!!

Any apointments? I have a normal one on wednesday with a thyroid test

What is your biggest complaint lately? Allergies causing me not to be able to breath at night, but a humidifier has helped out a ton

What is your greatest joy lately? Finally washing the newborn/ 0-3 month baby clothes and preping the final diapers (I still have to wash the 3-6 and up clothes but not expecting her to fit into those right away so I have time).Oh and we finally got the pack'n play put up so we are all ready for this baby to come!

Do you love Fall weather? I can't wait to start wearing my long sleeve maturnity top I got from Target. It is long enough to be a dress so it will definatly cover my belly as I grow! The best part is it is a nursing top as well!

Do you feel like you're going to "bingo" early with this baby? On time? Late? I know she will be early, a little more than 7 weeks left!!!

What is on your to-do list right now? ummm make it to November before having this baby. We have too many end of October birthdays in my family  (my cousin's 29th and aunt's 30th).

Pages